Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Advertisement
It’s y I tagged u bro. U put me on game w/ Mr Brown, & I watched all his highlights & games. Doesn’t get the roses he deserves, so I’m glad @Canes Legacy put him in the top 20 greatest single season performances.

That’s the reason why we like doing this so much. Educate some of the younger fans and get some recognition for guys that got overlooked throughout the years.

Advertisement
Season is quickly...

images-25.jpeg
images-24.jpeg
images-23.jpeg
download-7.jpeg
download-6.jpeg
images-22.jpeg
images-21.jpeg
images-19.jpeg
images-20.jpeg
images-17.jpeg
images-18.jpeg

Advertisement
Bro you guys kill me with these lol. You, @WaterburyCane and a few others. I bit off more than I could chew (true story) but you guys following these shenanigans make me try to get it done right every day. Much appreciated.
Your work is appreciated my bro. The countdown booty gifs add a source of laughter for the board before the games begin. The real challenge will be finding the next level bootys once this U is really back.

Advertisement
I'm going to have to pay for a subscription service, Google Images has only gotten me so far.

It's worth it, I enjoy you degenerates.
You and @PIPO have done an outstanding job with this part of the thread. It **** sure ain’t easy. Would be a lot easier if some of the regulations were unrestricted by the Maudes. 👀. We are a team. I’m in the bullpen if need be. I’ve got a few new ones loaded in the chamber for future commitments.

Also, I think I speak for the group when I say

1660879337061.gif

If you need a booty break

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back