Count Me In...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
....as someone that was willing to let this staff see how this season played out but is now done. Just fired off an e-mail to Flake Jimmy that I'm withholding all future donations and encouraging everyone I know to follow suit until a change is made. I've broke and enough is enough. I won't actively mope here but apathy is the emotion of the day.

Advertisement
Congrats

It's ashamed u saw it this late mane but u saw the light. When u have Fsu n gator fans happy bout our coach that's all u need to know

#orangeOut at next home game

all empty orange seats

then they will understand

Support the players, get them a new coach.

refrain from games> flying planes

#orangeOut at next home game

all empty orange seats

then they will understand

Support the players, get them a new coach.

refrain from games> flying planes

I thought we have been doing that? More orange seats than people usually.

Advertisement
Nah, sorry, not counted in. You can go down with the ship.

The ship has sunk, Pal. I tried waiting to the last minute but we're all drowning here. It's over. Time to part as friends.

Nah, sorry, not counted in. You can go down with the ship.

The ship has sunk, Pal. I tried waiting to the last minute but we're all drowning here. It's over. Time to part as friends.

Your carcass will be found by some Key West treasure hunter in a few decades, then.

Mel Fisher will gladly display it then as someone that attempted to give this staff every benefit of the doubt. JJ will actually visit it one day when he ventures down from the Middle Keys and will pause in a moment of profound sad silence.

Advertisement
Now done? NOW? NOW?!!!!

Christ.

Yes, now. There comes a point whereas there isn't even a fantastical vision of an acceptable season. I reached that point yesterday as the last glimmer of even the possibility of a Coastal title faded away. I've always said that we'd all have our different USF Corch moments. Mine finally came.

Advertisement
The best part about this is Randy had 1 true its over moment which was the USF game. There were some bad ones, and plenty of people got off the wagon, but there was only one moment like the USF game where everyone knew it was over.

Golden on the other hand has had like 6 of these games where some portion of those holding out hope just say enough is enough.

The best part about this is Randy had 1 true its over moment which was the USF game. There were some bad ones, and plenty of people got off the wagon, but there was only one moment like the USF game where everyone knew it was over.

Golden on the other hand has had like 6 of these games where some portion of those holding out hope just say enough is enough.

The thing about that USF game too was it was the end of the year. To reach that point of apathy and waiting this early in a year is nauseating. It seriously blows to have any excitement about Kaaya, Yearby, Berrios, etc. tempered by the current state of this program.

....as someone that was willing to let this staff see how this season played out but is now done. Just fired off an e-mail to Flake Jimmy that I'm withholding all future donations and encouraging everyone I know to follow suit until a change is made. I've broke and enough is enough. I won't actively mope here but apathy is the emotion of the day.

You must be blind if it took you this long.

I thought I was late to the party, and I figured this out last year against VA Tech. There is only so much rationalization one can spit out in the face of overwhelming data.

Advertisement

You must be blind if it took you this long.

I thought I was late to the party, and I figured this out last year against VA Tech. There is only so much rationalization one can spit out in the face of overwhelming data.

The bowl game was the final answer for Golden. That was his USF game.

Half this board slurped Shannon and the other half Golden. The collective football IQ of this board is 0.

Advertisement
Back