Could the closed Spring practices mean

That O been hiding since the bowl game hahah. U can run but u can't hide Fat Al. Games will have to be played and you're getting shallacked the first time you show your stinking fat pig face. Brace yourselves, matter of fact brace Dorito

Advertisement
I'd be willing to bet the house that if the spring game is closed it's out of fear of the booing/chanting/heckling that would be directed towards Golden.

It's about the most cowardly thing this administration could do...which is pretty consistent with they way they go about doing EVERYTHING these days.

This program is a ******* disgrace. I honestly hope we go 0-12 next season.

The only reason anything would be closed is Golden is a scared **** and our school loves to protect him.

He closed practices so no one discovers our new secret weapons at FB and WR:

Matt "The Cloud" Golden

matt golden.jpg

Greg "Night Game" Golden

greg golden.jpg

FSU, we coming...

I'd be willing to bet the house that if the spring game is closed it's out of fear of the booing/chanting/heckling that would be directed towards Golden.

It's about the most cowardly thing this administration could do...which is pretty consistent with they way they go about doing EVERYTHING these days.

This program is a ****ing disgrace. I honestly hope we go 0-12 next season.

I'm honestly expecting them to. Unless they will be unveiling Adidas uniforms, I think they close it. Anything to keep the fans quiet.

Advertisement
Alot of change (schemes) coming and they don't want to tip their hand too early to the ACC?

Golden has usually been good with the media being around. Maybe this is just him starting to lash back?

Folden just doesn't want anyone asking him "Why The ***** Are You Doing The Same Sh*T?" before September.

Although, a move to 4-3 1 Gap would not surprise me.

Golden has always held closed practices.

Closed practices are a sure sign of a ****** coach.

No coach with balls closes his practices. The only reason you close practice is so people can't see how bad of a coach you are.

Closed practices are a sure sign of a ****ty coach.

No coach with balls closes his practices. The only reason you close practice is so people can't see how bad of a coach you are.

Yes, this is why Saban and JimBo run closed practices. Dey turrible...

Advertisement

Closed practices are a sure sign of a ****ty coach.

Yes, this is why Saban and JimBo run closed practices. Dey turrible...

Mentioning Folden with Saban & Jimbo is like saying Stank Puzzy (Folden) has a useful purpose.

That's no good.......

Advertisement
Al doesn't want to unveil his new 2 man front cover 4 to combat GT's run game too soon.

Alot of change (schemes) coming and they don't want to tip their hand too early to the ACC?

Golden has usually been good with the media being around. Maybe this is just him starting to lash back?

Why open yourself up to unnecessary scrutiny. He has nothing to gain by allowing media at his practice. They guy is a lame duck, this is his last chance to audition for another gig.

Stop the bleeding (negative press) until fall camp. At that point, some of the noise should calm down, and then he can do whatever he wants as the season goes, because he knows this is his last year.

He has nothing to gain by opening up practices. The Fan base, media, everyone that doesn't have a last name that is Golden and/or D'Nofrio, hate him.

Lmao @ auditioning for another gig. Golden is one of the worse coaches Ive ever seen in any sport. This is his last stop unless someone wants to commit to being trash.

Advertisement
No. In my opinion, this is nothing more than Al Golden shielding himself and the players from the ridicule and nastiness from fans that would certainly be shown on an almost daily basis. Nothing more than that.

If anyone things that this guy is actually going to change anything after having the 15th ranked defense, they should have their head examined. He hasn't changed a thing in 4 years and now people expect him to make changes after having his "best" defense in his time here? LOL.

Not sure why there is so much cynicism here.

Maybe golden just doesnt want to give Bethune-Cookman anything to see on film.

Advertisement
Back