Could Manny and the Hurricanes pull *FIVE* 5-Stars in this class?

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
HIGHLY unlikely, but not impossible. Assuming Williams, Taylor, and Marshall hold, Miami would just have to accept Lewis to get to four. He might be off our board, but the opportunity seems to be there.

The long shot is Maason Smith. He's probably LSU but @Cribby da gawd says we're in his head, and that means its real.

Don't get crazy about this all, but things are nuts right now.

:eek:hholky****:

Advertisement
Yes, 5 are certainly a possibility...Williams, Marshall, Taylor, Lewis (if issues are resolved), Mason Smith, and Vandagriff as the most likely players. At this point, we might get all 6 of them as the "perfect storm" is creating a Category 5 Hurricane!

Yes, 5 are certainly a possibility...Williams, Marshall, Taylor, Lewis (if issues are resolved), Mason Smith, and Vandagriff as the most likely players. At this point, we might get all 6 of them as the "perfect storm" is creating a Category 5 Hurricane!

Jacory Brooks still could be in play as well unless there was an update I missed.

Advertisement
1596310472529.png

Advertisement
There isn't room for all these guys..I think it would leave a bad impression to drop current commits to fit in more high profile players. In the long run I think its better to stick with already committed players. I think Sapp in a more realistic possibility if he were willing to flip.

We ALL knew once Miami started winning games on the field our talent level would go up.....maybe compete for some 5* in Florida at least. The fact that it looks like 3 are a lock right now is amazing after 2019. Finally something good came out of all this COVID 19 disaster.

We always go down this road and make some inroads with some big time kids but when the dust settles, these big time kids usually end up in SEC. the only thing going for us is covid and no schools. Lol. If that holds up until december, we have a great shot. For now, I’m thinking only 3. Don’t think we get Lewis - think our staff have moved on.

Advertisement
If you’re talking current 5 stars, it’s possible. But as soon as they commit to us they lose a star, it’s a rule for the crootin sites

This. Marshall is the lowest rated 5* currently. I PROMISE you and will bet anyone whatever that in the next update, he will no longer be a 5*. ****, Taylor probably won't either.

Advertisement
This. Marshall is the lowest rated 5* currently. I PROMISE you and will bet anyone whatever that in the next update, he will no longer be a 5*. ****, Taylor probably won't either.

I really don’t care if they drop them as long as we get the kid to come..

This is the type **** the turds worry about.They don’t care how good or bad a kid is as long as he can improve their recruiting ranking..Just get me the player.

Advertisement
Back