Cory Lemonier

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
10 sacks on the season looks like a monster out there...I forgot why didnt he come here again?

Advertisement
I saw the same thing on tv and it hurt to see. Losing a Miami kid bc he wants a change of scenery or fell in love with a coaching staff is one thing, but when dirty stuff goes down it just sucks.

Advertisement
not true kid got benefits thats why he chose Auburn
Whatever. Some of our kids got benefits too apparently. Fact is, I followed recruiting closely back then and Randy was never hard on him. Maybe Randy didn't want to waste time on a kid he thought would get bought, but that's conjecture. We did not recruit him nearly hard enough.

10 sacks on the season looks like a monster out there...I forgot why didnt he come here again?
Randy never liked him. Didnt recruit him hard.

Wrong. Randy wanted him. But Randy never kissed anyone's *** or sweetened the pot. He stayed true to character and didn't play the game that most of these kids want to play. Which is why we ain't playing in a ny meaningful games post season.

the 2 Corey's would have made a huge difference. Lemonier and Luiget. Instead we get the equivalent of Corey Haim and Cory Feldman. And no that's not a cheap shot at weak ****** boyz.

Whatever. Some of our kids got benefits too apparently. Fact is, I followed recruiting closely back then and Randy was never hard on him. Maybe Randy didn't want to waste time on a kid he thought would get bought, but that's conjecture. We did not recruit him nearly hard enough.

What are you talking about? We wanted him, recruited him. It wasn't happening.

Wrong. Randy wanted him. But Randy never kissed anyone's *** or sweetened the pot. He stayed true to character and didn't play the game that most of these kids want to play. Which is why we ain't playing in a ny meaningful games post season.

the 2 Corey's would have made a huge difference. Lemonier and Luiget. Instead we get the equivalent of Corey Haim and Cory Feldman. And no that's not a cheap shot at weak ****** boyz.

We were playing behind the 8-ball with Luiget from the get-go. His mom wanted him out of Miami and there was nothing Shannon could do to change her mind. And as far as Lemonier goes, we just can't compete with SEC money. However, it's no secret that Shannon refused to play the game with these kids.

Advertisement
Sometimes you have to be willing to play the games with kids like that for the better of your football team. Kid is an absolute monster.

But your opinion that we didn't recruit him hard enough is based on some quantifiable fact?

We went after him pretty hard from everything I remember.

I don't care who you are, that was funny.

Advertisement

Wrong? Sounds like you're agreeing with me. Randy may have "wanted him," but he didn't recruit him hard. you say it's because he didn't wat to kiss his *** or play games. Maybe. I didnt rule that out as the reason. But whatever the case, we did not recruit him that hard.

Hopefully our new coaches will kiss *** and play games, because nobody cares about how tough you were on the recruiting trail when talented players are suiting up elsewhere and we're stuck with undersized this or undersized that.

I remember this kid`s recruitment. He often commented how Shannon wasn`t recruiting that hard and did not stay in contact. Shannon is definitely to blame here.

Advertisement
I remember this kid`s recruitment. He often commented how Shannon wasn`t recruiting that hard and did not stay in contact. Shannon is definitely to blame here.
Thank you. And lol @ everyone claiming we recruited him hard.

Which is code speak for coach aint playing the games like the others are. How many times during the Shannon years did we hear the "coach isn't show me the love" comments from top recruits. Happened way too many times and we are seeing the results.

Just watching games today/tonight and seeing some of the kids we missed out on that could have made the difference.

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

These are just a few that we were either in the lead at one point for, or in the top 2-3 and couldn't close on.

Advertisement
Back