Cory Flagg in the Portal

He left on a high note. Much better season this year than past years. With that said, this needed to happen. Raise the talent level. Popo, Bobby, Pulliam & Bryant should take all his snaps next year regardless if he returned. Will always be grateful for Clemson ending.

Advertisement
Was admittedly hard on the kid, & no, I still do not like the offer; but, he improved the last couple of seasons, & made possibly the play of the season in a one on one situation w/ the proper read on Klubnik pulling the rock, refusing to let him in.

Wish him the best at his next stop, and I think he’ll have a bright future as a GA, then coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Underappreciated here. Had good production this year despite the major reduction in snaps. We need to get younger at that position, though. My fav current cane, tbh.

Advertisement
I really wanted to see what more of the younger linebackers could do this season. Flagg held it down when we had no one else to hold it, so I'll always have respect for that and I'm proud of the young man.

He should have played 50 less snaps than he did. It is what is. I'm excited to see what the young Dawgs do next season

Advertisement
Back