2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn’t there a rule about recruiting a kid who’s high school coach is on your staff?

Isn’t there a rule about recruiting a kid who’s high school coach is on your staff?
I'm pretty sure it's like a year or so time frame. FSU Dts high school coach is at FSU. We had issues with Conrad Hussey last year but was able to get Lyles to commit the next year

I'm pretty sure it's like a year or so time frame. FSU Dts high school coach is at FSU. We had issues with Conrad Hussey last year but was able to get Lyles to commit the next year
That’s for on field. I don’t think there are any recruiting limitations for off field or support staff

Advertisement
That’s for on field. I don’t think there are any recruiting limitations for off field or support staff
Believe the rule is they have to be hired on field to not limit recruiting access to the kids they just coached in HS for a year. That’s why we had issue with Hussey because JT was off field. Even if he never went on field I believe we still would’ve been able to recruit STA this year.

In the case of Simpson it doesn’t matter cause he’s going to FSU from another college program not HS

Official visit to Miami June 21-23. LSU is set to host unofficially on March 9, followed by Penn State on March 29. Oklahoma April 20th.

Florida official visit June 7,
Clemson will host for their spring game on April 6 and again for an official visit on May 31. Nebraska official June 15. The plan is to make a summer commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Official visit to Miami June 21-23. LSU is set to host unofficially on March 9, followed by Penn State on March 29.

Clemson will host for their spring game on April 6 and again for an official visit on May 31. Nebraska official June 15. The plan is to make a summer commitment.
So we get the last visit?

Excellent…

Official visit to Miami June 21-23. LSU is set to host unofficially on March 9, followed by Penn State on March 29. Oklahoma April 20th.

former hc of hmestead high is on staff at nebraska. how u think they got there footing down south miami.

Flexing Benjamin Franklin GIF by LorenzoTheGawd
they've had some headway down here for a minute brother. Nebraska land value is **** and they stay giving out houses and mini bags.

Advertisement
Back