Cortez Mckenzie commits

You said yourself you never seen him and don’t care to. Yet you’re so confident in your opinion that he’s not a take. That’s wild.

I said I don’t know the kid and I don’t have to because this isn’t personal this is about football. His stats and low profile as a recruit including his injury history tells me this was an early take that could be setting what I’m seeing as bad Precedent. Kid could be a beast or could be a middle Kentucky kid why not wait until you see more tape of actual game footage. Instead of this we’re the smartest guy in the room crap and end up with more decommits from kids a. being dropped or b. blowing up and thinking hey I moved to fast let me decommit and see what’s out there now. Then we end up looking bad in the end as if we aren’t a competent staff this is just my two cents or ignorance I guess old man.

Advertisement
I don’t miss anything, friend. I’m the eyes and ears of this institution.

I speak of the general makeup of his recruiting efforts thus far, not outliers. Miami will always sign some 4 star guys.

On top of that, my comment is not a slap at Diaz. If you’re as confident in him as you appear to be, then you’ll realize that my statement allows for the option that he’s a great evaluator. The greatest evaluator in the history of the game assembled the greatest roster in the history of the game with a lot of 3 star guys that the dopey services underrated.
Exactly...

This kid didn’t play most of last season due to a suspension I believe. I’m sure we’re not just taking commits from anyone. Kid was likely evaluated.

Advertisement
I always wonder guys have such a strong opinion about some guys they have never seen play, evaluated or even heard of. These guys act like our staff can't get on hidden gems. If baga had offered this same kid before us, none of these cyber coaches would be complaining.

Advertisement
I always wonder guys have such a strong opinion about some guys they have never seen play, evaluated or even heard of. These guys act like our staff can't get on hidden gems. If baga had offered this same kid before us, none of these cyber coaches would be complaining.

They don’t care about film n all that. All that matters is if Bama or uGA or Clemson offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back