Corso

Advertisement
Advertisement
So political BS aside, what did Corso say or do this time? Would love some context here, but that may be too much to ask.

Advertisement
He called the Bulldogs mascot ugly 5 times in a 40 second segment. He forgets his picks, talking points, people's names. It's sad to watch. But he is the GOAT. College Gameday was the best studio gameday sports show ever. And he's a huge reason why.

It's not so much what he says - he struggles to maintain a stream of thought and get the words out. Herbstreit watches over him like it's his grandfather....
Yeah it’s kinda hard to fully explain

I only tuned in at the end when he was trying to make his pick and talk to the dog

Normally I would say it was sad, but it’s FSU Day so take him out to pasture and put him down

He called the Bulldogs mascot ugly 5 times in a 40 second segment. He forgets his picks, talking points, people's names. It's sad to watch. But he is the GOAT. College Gameday was the best studio gameday sports show ever. And he's a huge reason why.
Probably why I feel this way

It’s just hard to watch. Dude is a legend and at first when he came back it’s like hey man this guy has earned it. He can do whatever he wants

But sheesh it’s just sad to watch now

Advertisement
Probably why I feel this way

It’s just hard to watch. Dude is a legend and at first when he came back it’s like hey man this guy has earned it. He can do whatever he wants

But sheesh it’s just sad to watch now
yep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back