Corruption Scandal: Could eSECpn Be Any More Predictable?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Not that Lebatard won't also spend a disproportionate amount of time being attracted to the novelty of Miami's *potential involvement- no matter the size.

20170927_164358.jpg

Advertisement
They've been running that scroll since the women's college volleyball game (you can guess why I enjoy watching that sport) last night. Presumably it's been running 24/7 non-stop. And will continue for about the next 5 years, even if UM is 100% exonerated.

They've been running that scroll since the women's college volleyball game (you can guess why I enjoy watching that sport) last night. Presumably it's been running 24/7 non-stop. And will continue for about the next 5 years, even if UM is 100% exonerated.

Nice. Wouldn't surprise me if Ol' Pawl Finebaum has labeled this an "ACC scandal featuring Louisville and Miami".

There is an easy way to stop these scrolls.....

its called stop soing stupid **** cause we are Miami and can't get away with a thing...

its called stop soing stupid **** cause we are Miami and can't get away with a thing...

What stupid sh#t? A couple of non UM shysters were trying to buy a recruit, and one of them is trying to extort more money from the other and says, "Oh, by the way, a Miami coach says the player was offered more by Nike." That's essentially it. Not that the miami coach needs a payoff, that he is going to facilitate the transaction, or anything of the sort. The allegation is that a supposed Miami coach told them that Nike was offering more money for a 2018 recruit, who didn't actually ever commit to Miami. Sorry, I don't see that Miami was trying to get away with anything.

Advertisement
Anything, ANYTHING, to take the light and the heat off the $EC and Urban Liar up in Columbus.

There's more shīt from other schools starting to drop now, Alabama just earlier, the Nike subpoena, fortunately for us, just another name lost in the shuffle hopefully.

I expected you to say change the channel. Now I'm just disappointed.

Advertisement
SEC wanna steal the ACC's shine when it comes to hoops... it WON'T happen though. SEC will NEVER overtake us.

Wait, so you actually watch ESPN when there isn't a good college football game on there?

Advertisement
Wait, so you actually watch ESPN when there isn't a good college football game on there?

They had it on in the lobby of the Asian spa. I was feeling tense over this potential NCAA nonsense and decided to go with the 4 hand treatment AND table shower and Mae Soo was running late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back