Correspondence From Camp “Mope”

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
I am reporting to you live from the frontlines. We have lost several of our brothers as many have fallen at the hands of guerilla bannings, banning runs, and small forum skirmishes just outside of camp; but today I am happy to report the outcome of an overwhelming and decisive victory in our favor.

Today is the day we have fought for, for so long with such vigor and intensity. While some of our fans’ unwavering allegiance was admirable, it led to the inability to recognize a serious problem. They could not understand the grave issues facing the program and how if continuously left unresolved, would further plummet us into a pit of despair and irrelevance.

Many in the fan base hold Miami to a high standard and understand what an absolute juggernaut it can be with the right investment. This is all our side wanted to see: Show some actual financial commitment to athletics. Bring in people who have experience winning at the highest-level. Arm yourself with staff members who have a successful past, and overload the Hecht with accomplished professionals.

We have fought on the forums, on the group chats, and on Twitter. We fought for an end to amateur hour, both in the quality of candidates and the financial support given to the program. Hiring two men from power 5 programs who have a track record of success, and finally using considerable funds to do so, signifies that we have officially turned the corner.

Gentleman, the reign of amateur hour is over. Miami will no longer operate like a peasant program, crying poor and hiring bargain bin candidates. Let us lay down our arms and support Frenk, the shirtless God who when informed that we 1) have a football program and 2) it sucks, actually took swift and powerful action to rectify that.

So let us end this civil war and recognize this victory and the progress it represents. We have been heard, and we have won. Rejoice my brothers. Miami is back.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Straight from the boss.

km_20211124_720p_1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTH its been great serving with you, Im still gonna give alot of our former enemies who now turn to our brothers the side eye, because them blindly supporting a ****** product turned this to a **** near 20 year war but hopefully its over.. I will keep my gun ****ed for the ******** who are still moving on the ground with the Joe Brady slander.. but today is a good day, pour up..

There’s still a couple out there left holding on to Diaz’s leg as they “old” & “dumb” ppl’s comments in the Diaz fired thread.

But this is where we want to be. We’re trending up; a couple more things will still be sorted out, but we’ll be back to TOM (The Old Miami) soon enough. LFG ladies & gents!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am reporting to you live from the frontlines. We have lost several of our brothers as many have fallen at the hands of guerilla bannings, banning runs, and small forum skirmishes just outside of camp; but today I am happy to report the outcome of an overwhelming and decisive victory in our favor.

Today is the day we have fought for, for so long with such vigor and intensity. While some of our fans’ unwavering allegiance was admirable, it led to the inability to recognize a serious problem. They could not understand the grave issues facing the program and how if continuously left unresolved, would further plummet us into a pit of despair and irrelevance.

Many in the fan base hold Miami to a high standard and understand what an absolute juggernaut it can be with the right investment. This is all our side wanted to see: Show some actual financial commitment to athletics. Bring in people who have experience winning at the highest-level. Arm yourself with staff members who have a successful past, and overload the Hecht with accomplished professionals.

We have fought on the forums, on the group chats, and on Twitter. We fought for an end to amateur hour, both in the quality of candidates and the financial support given to the program. Hiring two men from power 5 programs who have a track record of success, and finally using considerable funds to do so, signifies that we have officially turned the corner.

Gentleman, the reign of amateur hour is over. Miami will no longer operate like a peasant program, crying poor and hiring bargain bin candidates. Let us lay down our arms and support Frenk, the shirtless God who when informed that we 1) have a football program and 2) it sucks, actually took swift and powerful action to rectify that.

So let us end this civil war and recognize this victory and the progress it represents. We have been heard, and we have won. Rejoice my brothers. Miami is back.

Go Canes.
I'm mad u ain't mention me wth

Go Canes.
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Advertisement
Back