CORNERBACK RECRUITING

Could be true.But we still can discuss some weaknesses in recruiting at a position on the recruiting board.

CB recruiting needs to be fixed asap. Whether its by Manny, The dfirector of recruiting, DVD, or Rumph.

We at some point need to not depend on the transfer portal or hanging on by a thin thread. And before the portal diving is mentioned...we portal dove at DE...TO Stack Chips...Roche saw what we have been doing at the position and wanted to jump in. Our portal dives at cb have been the late night types on 79th street and Biscayne.
They haven’t went after any corners in the portal

Advertisement
I think with a good season were in play. He seemed smittened by that LSU DBU thing though.
Of course he’s smitten with LSU and their REAL db coach because he’s an actual coach that can recruit and put guys in the league. Someone on here should let that troll @calinative umstudent know what a real DB coach looks like and the benefits that come with it. I swear Go, that dip**** Calinative must be one of a rumphs burner accounts! Lol because no one but Rumph himself could be that blind on how god awful he is. Smh

Ok so your saying that Ed is going to be taking over rumphs job at the end of the year now? How about you just come out and say what you mean instead of all this cryptic BS!
I said what I said, ain't nothing cryptic bout it. Ed Reed ain't on the sideline for nothing when we all know he wants to coach period. So if things go bad he is there. I can't say what Manny going to do or what type of year the defense will have for the rest of the year to lead to whatever decision he'll make. I'll leave that up to those who like to make prediction to say I told you so more than seeing to team do well. I want Da U to have a great year that's all that matters for me

Of course he’s smitten with LSU and their REAL db coach because he’s an actual coach that can recruit and put guys in the league. Someone on here should let that troll @calinative umstudent know what a real DB coach looks like and the benefits that come with it. I swear Go, that dip**** Calinative must be one of a rumphs burner accounts! Lol because no one but Rumph himself could be that blind on how god awful he is. Smh
Lol I'm a troll? Dude I've been an active member on this site 2x as long as you. Not my fault you're a complete idiot who can't comprehend the idea of multiple people being at fault for something. Saying Banda deserves a lot of blame does not mean Rumph doesn't deserve any.

Lol I'm a troll? Dude I've been an active member on this site 2x as long as you. Not my fault you're a complete idiot who can't comprehend the idea of multiple people being at fault for something. Saying Banda deserves a lot of blame does not mean Rumph doesn't deserve any.
Ok i take back the troll part Mr. Rumph. I’m sorry I offended your burner account on here. Please forgive me and my transgressions against your wonderful recruiting and coaching. please keep us posted on when your going to land a blue chip CB from the city of Miami, you know, the city you ******* coach in and also please let us know when our CBs are gonna turn around and look for the ball? We’ve only been waiting five years for that! Smh

Advertisement
Ok i take back the troll part Mr. Rumph. I’m sorry I offended your burner account on here. Please forgive me and my transgressions against your wonderful recruiting and coaching. please keep us posted on when your going to land a blue chip CB from the city of Miami, you know, the city you ******* coach in and also please let us know when our CBs are gonna turn around and look for the ball? We’ve only been waiting five years for that! Smh
lol, ight bud

I know we love our legacies, but sometimes a kid wants to make a name for himself on his own without doing it in a giant shadow.

I know we have a 0% shot but god**** I love Domani Jackson
1613076250023.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back