Corner Back truck stop

Advertisement
I think you just like the coach because of his name...
CarefulReasonableIrrawaddydolphin-small.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
Sorry my dudes I Just have to vent.
Passing defense numbers be damned and this philosophy can go to fckng ****. At some point your dude will be left out there by himself on island and all the hard work the team has put in and all those 530 am weight room days will depend on a player and his ability to cover the best and fastest player on a team. And if the well is full you go that mfer all game long and pick on that dude like a playground bully. Any good OC would do it and has done it.

Right now as we speak FSU is financially broke and begging people to buy tickets to games they won’t go to and we are hoping we can flip a corner back from them??!!

This school is sitting on a recruiting ground where Banda literally sent out a tweet on the plane ride over before he even set one foot in dade county and said “about to land in the. most fertile recruiting ground in the country” with plane window pic of this city.
And yet we sit here with only one dude that has busted his as and worked his way to not only hold the standard of his Family name and legacy but uphold the standard of the uniform he wears.
All the while every fckng year we swing and miss and get left convincing ourselves that the last girl at the truck stop lounge at 3 am is the one we need to go home with.
Please please!! Someone tell me the upside to this. Someone please tell me what intangibles or instincts I should consider after a few hrs in my strength and conditioning mattress. What development can I possibly get out of this beast. What Mexican pharmaceuticals or Colombian plastic surgery will turn this oddity into a day one pick?

1600384795806.gif

I want to support OP because I like him a lot. I’m just not certain about what he’s saying. 🙆🏻‍♂️
😂😂..Aye man..some of these threads are getting a tad bit outta hand. Only a Very few posters here should ever Ever ever talk specifics and X and Os...Just like 2k has badges CIS should have the same ****..and bring back the booty gifs
1600385042711.gif

The staff needs to go ahead and dropped they balls. Go and flip a Cb from one of these sorry *** teams, Tennessee or FSU. As long as UM does what needs to be done on the field then they should have a good chance of flipping some guys; Kevin Knowles, who should be a priority, Omarion Cooper, Damarius McGhee or Daniel Edwards if you are looking for some speed. Its not that hard, thee staff just makes it harder to recruit CBs than it actually is.

can’t keep talking about rumphs coaching prowess when nobody seems to take the next step here...

Ivey still can’t turn his **** head when the ball is in the air...

we need to upgrade.... either slide Banda to CBs since he can recruit and coaches up the safety’s decently and bring Reed Full time at safetys

Or

Find someone who can coach up some CBs and at least have a **** PERSONALITY to hold a text conversation with a recruit

Advertisement
If it makes you feel better, I think RumF is gone regardless of how the season goes. Then again, I thought Al Golden & Mark Richt would win big here. Disregard my opinion!

This has nothing to do with uab and what we did that game.
we have 3 bodies at corner of which only one has shown he can play the game at a high level. The other one is still losing guys in coverage. One is 5’9 and the other is a freshman an that never played the position and is also undersized.

You’re happy about that? You think were good at cb for this year considering how up tempo and spread these teams are gonna play? Want to trot out some freshman that never played corner or some striker out there?
If you think we are thin at CB, look at the RB position group : we got only 4 ( 1 who is always hurt) and the first two backups are true freshmen, talented, but freshmen. Roster management has been a disaster for years.

I thought this thread was going to be about cornerback prospects but its' just another ***** fest. There's 500 threads bashing Rumph, Ivey and lack of CB talent already. Why start a new one? on the recruiting board no less?

If you think we are thin at CB, look at the RB position group : we got only 4 ( 1 who is always hurt) and the first two backups are true freshmen, talented, but freshmen. Roster management has been a disaster for years.
I agree. But at least we have elite level talent and an elite level player commited. lBurns is really really good in my opinion despite all his injuries. We don’t have that level of talent at corner back with exception of blades. If the guys we had now we’re legit locked down tall long athletic corners I wouldn’t be as
Critical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back