Corn Tweet after the game

When it's more than likely a stretch that any kid at all will go before the 3rd round then all of them need to be real cautious as to who they believe about their draft stock. Was your dream really to see "UFA" next to your name?

Advertisement
Got to get thru your NFL rookie contract as quick as possible. So when your 26 you can get paid!

Corn had quite possibly the worst game of any of the defensive players yesterday. Rewatch the game film and his play was bad. He does not attack the ball. He allows the WR to catch the ball then goes for the tackle. Maybe someone with some football sense will explain to him how badly he needs to work on his craft. He has talent but he would be an UDFA if he leaves. Jmo

How in the world can you read into that, that he's going pro? You could just as easily read into that that he's staying. You guys need to stop hanging on to every word said and typed out there.

Advertisement
? Would you care to breakdown both players and explain what I already asked prior?

To my scheme flexibility point...Corn is a better man & zone CB than Artie.
He has better instincts in zone than Artie...matter of fact, sometimes Corn makes plays in zone, that the Safety should be making.
He takes on & sheds blocks better than Artie.
He brings more value in the return game if an NFL team plans on using Him as such.
Look, I used to be an "Artie is All World" guy like you seem to be, but Corn has shown me otherwise.
Lastly, I think both of em' should stay, but if only one of em' can go, I say Corn before Artie all day.

Last edited:
Got to get thru your NFL rookie contract as quick as possible. So when your 26 you can get paid!

This is the biggest BS excuse for leaving early. You leave too early you may not even make a team to start the clock. Sounds like Drew Rosenhaus.

By strictly football decision, none of these jr's have a reason to leave early. Burns could help himself and his family (at least with delayed$$) by staying another year and improving his game. However, he has more complicated personal reasons why leaving might br justified.

Last edited:
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/AIR_CORN23/status/680905006363447296

maybe it doesn’t mean much. But hopefully he stays and isn’t going pro

"No matter what Ima always love my homies! The season ain't really go the way we wanted but I definitely had fun with this team!"

Don't care I'm tired of all these selfish players. I hope he takes Rayshawn Jenkins and Stacey Coley with him.

I think you're being selfish for wanting him to stay just so the team can be better next season. These kids are risking their bodies for a dream. He may or may not be ready, but like all of us they want to get paid for what they're doing.

Unless it's a hardship situation like Artie, you'd think that any of these guys considering leaving early would at least want to meet the new staff/their position coaches. Better to make a more informed decision.

Advertisement
Back