Corn Tweet after the game

Advertisement
the only one that should even think about the NFL is burns. the rest will make the biggest mistake of their careers leaving early.

Advertisement
the only one that should even think about the NFL is burns. the rest will make the biggest mistake of their careers leaving early.

artie should stay to work on some of his technique. he makes great plays on the ball, but gets called for interference and holding a ton too.

He should stay to work on his grammar.

I'm sure this will be a popular post so vote accordingly.

artie should stay to work on some of his technique. he makes great plays on the ball, but gets called for interference and holding a ton too.

i agree but hes got the most to gain after losing his mom and the highest draft grade of the eligible juniors and seniors.

Advertisement
Vague tweet, but I have no issue with Corn leaving. I think He'll be a better CB than Artie...His skill set is more scheme flexible, and He has better instincts in zone. He can improve His draft stock like Starks did in 98'.

Vague tweet, but I have no issue with Corn leaving. I think He'll be a better CB than Artie...His skill set is more scheme flexible, and He has better instincts in zone. He can improve His draft stock like Starks did in 98'.

Do you care to elaborate on why you think he'll be a better corner than Burns? He's more scheme flexible? What? Why do you say that? Also, if he had better instincts he would likely have more interceptions, yes? That is something most good corners share who intercept a pass at a higher rate than their peers.

For the record, I couldn't disagree with you more regarding his potential at the next level compared to Burns.

I think all jrs should come back. Would truly understand A. Burns leaving tho. I think that if he could swing it one more year and work under coaches as apposed to corches, he def has the potential to go in round 1 or 2.

with that said, we shall see....when is the deadline for them to announce? have the NFL grades come out?

Advertisement
Also, if he had better instincts he would likely have more interceptions, yes?

INTs in College can be overrated. Remember all those INTs Gerod Holliman got at Louisville?...well He's on the Steelers practice squad after being cut. Troy Vincent didn't have that many INTs coming outta College.

Advertisement
None of the dudes that aren't seniors will recite Paul Williams coaching. They should ABSOLUTELY stay. It shouldn't be a question when that *** has is going to Illinois

https://twitter.com/AIR_CORN23/status/680905006363447296

maybe it doesn’t mean much. But hopefully he stays and isn’t going pro

"No matter what Ima always love my homies! The season ain't really go the way we wanted but I definitely had fun with this team!"

Don't care I'm tired of all these selfish players. I hope he takes Rayshawn Jenkins and Stacey Coley with him.

Same guy then proceeds to hang off players nut sac after said player becomes successful in the NFL.

Also, if he had better instincts he would likely have more interceptions, yes?

INTs in College can be overrated. Remember all those INTs Gerod Holliman got at Louisville?...well He's on the Steelers practice squad after being cut. Troy Vincent didn't have that many INTs coming outta College.

There are always exceptions to the norm, so what's your point? Would you care to breakdown both players and explain what I already asked prior?

Advertisement
Back