Corn Elder

sebringcanethang23

Sophomore
First obviously this guy is our most clutch player by far. And our defense has impressed this year. But I think if we got Corn Elder in on offense a few snaps here and there. And I'm talking 5 a game. We could get a lil spark. This man was a beast rb recruit first and won Tennessee player of the year I think as well. I'd preferably like him in the slot. What do yall think?

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If we had more depth in our secondary then maybe. We can't afford an injury, or for him to not be resting (since our defense is on the field quite a bit).

Advertisement
Corn Elder is the best player on the field in every game he plays in. He's finally got a squad around him that will allow him to be seen for what he is, a top 10 draft pick. I'd hate to foul that up because we lack explosiveness on O.

He's in the other 80% of the playbook that we haven't seen yet....stay tuned.

If we had more depth in our secondary then maybe. We can't afford an injury, or for him to not be resting (since our defense is on the field quite a bit).
Desmond Howard was a best. Jabril peppers does it. Im not saying an injury cant happen but corn has proven hes durable. Kickoffs and punt returns can be nice but kids get blown up. But him on a screen. Him on a slant or go. Think about it man. Best players need to play.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kinda see that and I would like for him to get more touches as well but not sure it'll work and or might be pointless .... If Corn randomly shows up on offense for 5 plays a game then you know the D will hone in on him for five plays .... I do however think he needs to be on kick and punt return ... Our special teams are pretty horrid

I don't understand how we wasn't on Punt returns in the FSU game. I understand we don't have depth so I'm fine with him not being the primary guy but how the **** was he not returning punts against FSU? ****!!

Advertisement
**** no. Why do that when you got guys like mullins just sitting on the bench and homer has speed and he is just doing special teams. Get those 2 involved and leave corn alone.

Maybe he can play QB and throw it to himself.If he makes a bad pass he can turn into a DB and knock it down.

I don't understand how we wasn't on Punt returns in the FSU game. I understand we don't have depth so I'm fine with him not being the primary guy but how the **** was he not returning punts against FSU? ****!!

I was saying this the entire game ... Surely would've thought that our best returners would have been back there in the biggest game of the year

Advertisement
Right because Braxton Berrios had such a horrible game. Elder would have had no impact on KOR on Sat. All but one was kicked out of the end zone and one they kicked off from the 50 and Berrios did a great job almost getting in back to the 15.

Last edited:
All but one was kicked out of the end zone and one they kicked off from the 50 and Berrios did a great job almost getting in back to the 50.

Berrios only returned that kick 8 yds to our own 13 yd line...

Corn is by far the most electric player on the team with the ball in his hands. I would love to see him in there on some sets.

Advertisement
Back