Corn Elder is the best corner back in the ACC

Corn has improved his man to man skills. In the spring he wasn't looking to good in man coverage but has made strides. If corn can do it against a good passing team like unc i will give him props.

Credit rumph so far for the work he has done with the corners. They definetly look more sound this year and technique is much better and so is tackling.

Advertisement
Played like a grown *** man today.

Gonna get tested here pretty soon and I think he's up to it.

I've heard the phrase, "There is a big difference between athletes, and football players."

I love Corn's instincts for the game. Shedding that block and putting that RB legs up was a helluva play.

Would've been a great fit in the Cane teams of old. :)

Advertisement
Corn might be the top corner in all of college football and a possible top 10 pick.The way he has handled Florida A&M,FAU,App St. and Georgia Tech is a skill level rarely seen in college football today.

failed sarcasm

Corn might be the top corner in all of college football and a possible top 10 pick.The way he has handled Florida A&M,FAU,App St. and Georgia Tech is a skill level rarely seen in college football today.

failed sarcasm

Corn has done what he needed to do and has looked dominate.No reason to think that won't continue.

Impossible, he's coached by Rumph which we all know he sucks as a coach because the '17 heritage kids aren't commited to us

Advertisement
First let me say our cornerbacks overall are so physical i love that ****!

Now regarding the great Corn Elder - that young man is lock down in every since of the word...

His physicality against the run and pass are both elite.

His man to man cover skills are elite.

His overall skills as a playmaker, whether its blitzing for a sack, pass deflections, INTs, and return skills are all elite.

I see 1st round talent, agree or disagree?

You mean in the country , right?

Go Canes!!

failed sarcasm

Corn has done what he needed to do and has looked dominate.No reason to think that won't continue.

you obviously never heard of jourdan lewis

He's also the most natural football player on our team, IMO. Best athlete

In my opinion Corn's the best player on our team
Good in coverage, 1on1 tackling, and he lit up that gt player

Advertisement
I like Corn but there's some corners who were playing last night in South Carolina on both teams I would take over him.

Advertisement
The battles between him and Bobo Wilson and then Ryan Switzer the following week will be fun to watch!

Advertisement
Back