Cormani

Advertisement
Wow, the level of transparency has to be appreciated. If kid can't start there he would've been warming the bench here too.
It’s not sour grapes on my part when I say the way Cormani played that situation out was a huge red flag. He’s supremely talented and I would take him in a heartbeat but kids that do things like that often have a tough time. I think he will figure it out and be a great player though, but we do see this type of thing quite a bit

Advertisement

palmervilnius.gif

Not sure the correlation you were attempting to make. Are you implying that because he didn't walk onto campus ready to play, that somehow diminishes his potential? I think its fairly easy to say potential and production don't always align.
Agree with the bolded. Excuse me cuz I am long winded lol. I have a few different issues. I think potential is a scary word in evaluations because so many factors go into skill development from ages 16 to 26. That being said, I doubted how a player could be compared to PP so often without checking all the boxes like PP did.

Another one, that Cormani was ever as great as a prospect as PS2, whose potential was downplayed while his ready to go attributes were lauded. For my money Cormani was not a better recruit than Tyson Campbell or Travis Hunter either. Moreover, even with his own agenda to push, I highly doubt Pat Narduzzi would have made that comment if McClain was truly a spectacular talent like Patrick Peterson. That is not to say McClain will not have a great career, it is to predict McClain will not be an early All-Pro player like PS2 and PP.

My main conclusion is that every program can afford to miss on some highly rated players if on a macro scale their yearly evaluation and acquisition is sound. Like Ed O securing Justin Jefferson despite missing on other big name WRs. A lot of talented freshmen were undervalued this past summer in a swarm of negative comments about not having a top 5 recruiting class post McClain flip.

For all of the gambling guru's out there, what do you think the over under is on how many dispensaries CM has visited since being on campus?? Just asking for a friend of course. GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Cormani is a great player. I think Coach Prime is just too busy to work with him one-on-one, so we will hire an additional cornerbacks coach next year. Our short list is:

1. Mike Rumph
2. Demarcus Van Dyke
3. Antrel Rolle
4. Phillip Buchanon
5. Benny Blades

All of these fine candidates are Colorado alums, or at least officially became CU alums after we sent them the t-shirt.

Best of luck to you, I know you really want to join the Big 12, but I think we are full right now. And always protect your eyesight!

1695147261377.png

Advertisement
Cormani is a great player. I think Coach Prime is just too busy to work with him one-on-one, so we will hire an additional cornerbacks coach next year. Our short list is:

1. Mike Rumph
2. Demarcus Van Dyke
3. Antrel Rolle
4. Phillip Buchanon
5. Benny Blades

All of these fine candidates are Colorado alums, or at least officially became CU alums after we sent them the t-shirt.

Best of luck to you, I know you really want to join the Big 12, but I think we are full right now. And always protect your eyesight!

View attachment 257531
Choke on a D*ck....

Advertisement
Welcome back @nystateofmind glad to see that @RVACane and @IndayBuffsHauz let you back into the fold.

Great new schtick you got there. I didn't pay attention and thought you were @TheOriginalCane, but your posts' lack of verbosity made me double-take and realize you are not him.

I do not know these people of whom you speak, but I assure you that the Rocky Mountain way is better than the way we had.

1695148921753.png

Advertisement
Back