Cormani out at CU

That was in reply to your message but meant for another poster. I’ll gladly stand down. It doesn’t matter that much to me. I brought up the simp/cuck thing because that’s the thing those on your side of the argument are saying or implying. It’s not that big of a deal. You are one of my favorite posters. Not sure why this is so important to you is all. My last post was also a joke.
Tbh not sure I’ve really even posted in this thread before today because it’s not important. I care about this team we are fielding this year that looks like it can make some real noise

If Mario felt Cormani was worth bringing in, then I would trust that and would acknowledge I don’t know all the details of what went down and was probably wrong. I got told some stuff I think isn’t worth it personally but I’m not sitting around with some anti-Cormani agenda. Kids **** up. Adults **** up. We get second chances. Tenth chances. Hundreds by the time your my age.

I’m just more fascinated that this thread is still going strong like this

Advertisement
Tbh not sure I’ve really even posted in this thread before today because it’s not important. I care about this team we are fielding this year that looks like it can make some real noise

If Mario felt Cormani was worth bringing in, then I would trust that and would acknowledge I don’t know all the details of what went down and was probably wrong. I got told some stuff I think isn’t worth it personally but I’m not sitting around with some anti-Cormani agenda. Kids **** up. Adults **** up. We get second chances. Tenth chances. Hundreds by the time your my age.

I’m just more fascinated that this thread is still going strong like this
1715466501755.gif

I can respect that

Advertisement
We got grown *** men @ss men on this thread talking about writing a kid off. Some of you all are pathetic. Personally I don't blame the kid. I blame his momma. Lack of guidance lack of discipline. That's where they father figure comes in. Put him around the right coach the right condition the kid can still be productive in life and go on to have a productive college career. Now I understand why he's not a take here n I can respect that. Calling the kid names n **** like that is totally unjustified. Yes he needs to mature n grow TF up. That's his mom's fault. So back tf off you grown *** men n wish the kid luck n hope he can turn it around . Most of you all ain't played a lick of ball. Just got pure observation n speculations. Some of it ain't worth AF
He is 20. When will you stop calling him a kid? And blaming things on the parent

hot take: if we were to take him back and turn him into a great player.. it would be huge for our reputation and showing off on all other programs esp Deon
Personally I wouldn't take him back after he burned me. But I would wise him luck n guide him n the right direction.

He's still a kid that's been misguided n handle by his mom. What don't u get. He's gullible n his mom took advantage
Naw, I sat next to 18 years who died in combat. 20 years old are leading other men in combat. He is not a kid. If we as a society agree that an 18-20 year old can die in combat, then a 20 year old football player is NOT a kid but a man.

Advertisement
Naw, I sat next to 18 years who died in combat. 20 years old are leading other men in combat. He is not a kid. If we as a society agree that an 18-20 year old can die in combat, then a 20 year old football player is NOT a kid but a man.
Bro that's a difference. Let's not equate that. Please leave the combat out of it you have no ideal who your talking to about combat. 25 yrs retired US Army. This cat isn't a leader nor was n the military to train for such a thing. You way off basis with your analysis on this one. But duely noted. You Can't compare combat to football menarmyda

Last edited:
Bro that's a difference. Let's not equate that. Please leave the combat out of it you have no ideal who your talking to about combat. 25 yrs retired US Army. This cat isn't a leader nor was n the military to train for such a thing. You way off basis with your analysis on this one. But duely noted. You Can't compare combat to football menarmyda
And you are missing my point. If we can say that an 18-20 year old is adult enough to make the decision on their own to sign up to join organizations whose mission is to go to war, then a 18-20 is old enough and responsible enough to take responsibility for their own actions. At some point you have to start looking in the mirror and take responsibility.

And you are missing my point. If we can say that an 18-20 year old is adult enough to make the decision on their own to sign up to join organizations whose mission is to go to war, then a 18-20 is old enough and responsible enough to take responsibility for their own actions. At some point you have to start looking in the mirror and take responsibility.
There is no need to get into a debate over semantics whether he’s a “kid” or not. But I think we can all agree that 20 year olds are not yet fully mature. So while he certainly shares blame, there are a lot of other factors.

I think this board generally forgets that we try to apply our logic as 30,40,50 year olds to the actions of 18-22 year olds and we really can’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts they all not kids anymore they make their own decisions. They are young men

Advertisement
Back