Cormani out at CU

I didn’t get that vibe at all.

I got a “little boy who didn’t like the limelight his handlers thrust him into but faked it anyway” feeling. Funny how we can have such different takes. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s also possible we didn’t see the same things since so much crap was going on at the time

The whole scheduling a visit with us and ghosting us news but I thought the way he was posting pictures and making comments only to leave us high and dry was over the line

I’d go back and show some specifics of what triggered me but tbh it’s not worth reliving

Advertisement
Do we not have a better locker room then Colorado is Mario not a more experienced coach who’s dealt with kids with different personalities this is crazy how the kids just being wrote off like he can’t improve
People always want the people around someone to change them.
It’s not a good recipe for success. The persone has to make that change.

You don’t think anyone has talked to or reached out to Cormani?
Not saying he’s a lost cause.
But he is the one that has to change.

Ancient Proverb: Fool Me Once Shame On You, Fool Me Twice Shame On Me

Cormani:
" Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me"

Advertisement
It’s also possible we didn’t see the same things since so much crap was going on at the time

The whole scheduling a visit with us and ghosting us news but I thought the way he was posting pictures and making comments only to leave us high and dry was over the line

I’d go back and show some specifics of what triggered me but tbh it’s not worth reliving
The "y'all trim" tweet?

We got grown *** men @ss men on this thread talking about writing a kid off. Some of you all are pathetic. Personally I don't blame the kid. I blame his momma. Lack of guidance lack of discipline. That's where they father figure comes in. Put him around the right coach the right condition the kid can still be productive in life and go on to have a productive college career. Now I understand why he's not a take here n I can respect that. Calling the kid names n **** like that is totally unjustified. Yes he needs to mature n grow TF up. That's his mom's fault. So back tf off you grown *** men n wish the kid luck n hope he can turn it around . Most of you all ain't played a lick of ball. Just got pure observation n speculations. Some of it ain't worth AF

Advertisement
We got grown *** men @ss men on this thread talking about writing a kid off. Some of you all are pathetic. Personally I don't blame the kid. I blame his momma. Lack of guidance lack of discipline. That's where the father figure comes in. Put him around the right coach the right condition the kid can still be productive in life and go on to have a productive college career. Now I understand why he's not a take here n I can respect that. Calling the kid names n **** like that is totally unjustified. Yes he needs to mature n grow TF up. That's his mom's fault. So back tf off you grown *** men n wish the kid luck n hope he can turn it around . Most of you all ain't played a lick of ball. Just got pure observation n speculations. Some of it ain't worth AF
Ufc 196 Lol GIF by Conor McGregor

We got grown *** men @ss men on this thread talking about writing a kid off. Some of you all are pathetic. Personally I don't blame the kid. I blame his momma. Lack of guidance lack of discipline. That's where they father figure comes in. Put him around the right coach the right condition the kid can still be productive in life and go on to have a productive college career. Now I understand why he's not a take here n I can respect that. Calling the kid names n **** like that is totally unjustified. Yes he needs to mature n grow TF up. That's his mom's fault. So back tf off you grown *** men n wish the kid luck n hope he can turn it around . Most of you all ain't played a lick of ball. Just got pure observation n speculations. Some of it ain't worth AF
Sorry cormani

This is one of the Qs I have about the brave new world of college sports. What is point of scholarship limit (85) if you can pay a guy hundreds of thousands so that he can “walk on”.
I kno it’s wild Wild West but there must be some check on this that I’m missing?

Advertisement
I really don’t care that much. It is strange to see you so vehemently opposed to the idea. It’s also weird for dudes to call each other cuckolds/simps on the internet because they are butthurt by a young man. Like, aren’t most young men ********? Especially those without daddies? Where did he touch you JHallCanes?
1715465057161.gif

The complete dismissal of an individual’s agency and decision making ability is wild. But on brand for where we are, unfortunately

Advertisement
I really don’t care that much. It is strange to see you so vehemently opposed to the idea. It’s also weird for dudes to call each other cuckolds/simps on the internet because they are butthurt by a young man. Like, aren’t most young men ********? Especially those without daddies? Where did he touch you JHallCanes?
Hey ya stupid ****, you just did that to me

Way to insult yourself after your attempted Braveheart message board moment

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

This is one of the Qs I have about the brave new world of college sports. What is point of scholarship limit (85) if you can pay a guy hundreds of thousands so that he can “walk on”.
I kno it’s wild Wild West but there must be some check on this that I’m missing?
People you’re gonna pay hundreds of thousands of dollars are not going to go on as walk on. They have no reason to even have that perceived negative against them. People you’re gonna pay hundreds of thousands of dollars are not going to go on as walk on. They have no reason to even have that perceived negative against them.

Hey ya stupid ****, you just did that to me

Way to insult yourself after your attempted Braveheart message board moment

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
That was in reply to your message but meant for another poster. I’ll gladly stand down. It doesn’t matter that much to me. I brought up the simp/cuck thing because that’s the thing those on your side of the argument are saying or implying. It’s not that big of a deal. You are one of my favorite posters. Not sure why this is so important to you is all. My last post was also a joke.

Advertisement
Back