Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
It would’ve been nice to get this kid he’s not perfect but the talents there and it sucks if we let him go to uf but it’s whatever I guess we gotta stand on business even though he can make us better lol this isn’t a girlfriend situation at best this is a father son situation and you don’t turn your back on your kid if you can help him you help him but I know he’s enemy #1 now

Advertisement
Fair enough. I would say he was the biggest POS I can remember in recruiting in recent memory. I know “its all in the game” but he actually crossed the line imo
I didn’t get that vibe at all.

I got a “little boy who didn’t like the limelight his handlers thrust him into but faked it anyway” feeling. Funny how we can have such different takes. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
It would’ve been nice to get this kid he’s not perfect but the talents there and it sucks if we let him go to uf but it’s whatever I guess we gotta stand on business even though he can make us better lol this isn’t a girlfriend situation at best this is a father son situation and you don’t turn your back on your kid if you can help him you help him but I know he’s enemy #1 now
Getting him would have been a disaster for Miami. He clearly wouldn’t have played here and then it would have blown up and other schools would have used it against us.

There is nothing negative about him going to Colorado.

Getting him would have been a disaster for Miami. He clearly wouldn’t have played here and then it would have blown up and other schools would have used it against us.

There is nothing negative about him going to Colorado.
Do we not have a better locker room then Colorado is Mario not a more experienced coach who’s dealt with kids with different personalities this is crazy how the kids just being wrote off like he can’t improve

Do we not have a better locker room then Colorado is Mario not a more experienced coach who’s dealt with kids with different personalities this is crazy how the kids just being wrote off like he can’t improve
Well Jocolby George cost us 2 games last year with stupid penalties and after getting one of these dumb penalties he was right back in the game on the next offensive series.

Then we had about 20 players transfer out and about 3/4 of those weren’t forced out.

Finally, we had multiple coaches leave including what would have been his position coach who apparently wasn’t well liked by his players.

So no. I do not believe we have some Alabama 2016 locker room that would have policed itself into making everyone better.

Advertisement
1000037135.jpg

Well Jocolby George cost us 2 games last year with stupid penalties and after getting one of these dumb penalties he was right back in the game on the next offensive series.

Then we had about 20 players transfer out and about 3/4 of those weren’t forced out.

Finally, we had multiple coaches leave including what would have been his position coach who apparently wasn’t well liked by his players.

So no. I do not believe we have some Alabama 2016 locker room that would have policed itself into making everyone better.
Jacolbys is the reason we’ve won games to is he perfect no but he’s a true cane and I’m glad he’s playing for us unlike a lot of you guys on here he’s one of my favorite players personally

That’s the blessing of the portal kids can leave if they’re not cutting it or we need more space

Coaches always leave programs all of our coaches that have left have honestly went to good situations so I don’t take it as all bad that they left

Were building a great situation and we haven’t lost many kids we all agree are big pieces so i believe the chemistry is strong and is getting better and we can sustain bringing in a talented kid who maybe able to grow under our system but this is all my opinion

I hope he ends up at UF. Billy is desperate.
Imagine hearing gator logic 😂 they need to re do the 2023 class ranking with our newest 5 star. Starting to believe they hand that out to much . A 5 star is supposed to come in and contribute right away . Not come in having to sit if they can’t contribute right away they shouldn’t be 5 star kids

Advertisement
Some Gators think he’s been showing up at UF on his own and his camp is feeding Nakos, etc. the info to drive up the impression that they’re interested

I didn’t get that vibe at all.

I got a “little boy who didn’t like the limelight his handlers thrust him into but faked it anyway” feeling. Funny how we can have such different takes. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
He needs a father figures, but he has to want the CORRECTION that comes with that.
Most young men raised by single mothers don't want that. Like most cases it maybe too late

But the media and locals would blame UM

Advertisement
Back