Cormani out at CU

Cormani certainly hasn't improved his image value recently. Low paid at FSU seems like a perfect fit to me. They deserve him (and his mom).

Advertisement
Dudes getting kicked off Colorado for playing like a** and being a headcase on a team coached by Prime, and CIS wants to give him a scholly…Diaz staffers littered all over this board, huh? My man is a whole bowl of a** and I wish him well for his one season at FSU before ending up at Bethune Cookman.
You really think he’s not talented? Too far man Idk. For me seems like an impulsive youngman from FLA who was sold on boulder Colorado..as I said during his recruitment, ppl should look at the adults surrounding him more than anything for the way that was handled..he’ll probably end up at FSU & have a decent career..is what it is. But i honestly we need bodies in the DB room..and we shouldn’t leave stones unturned.

Advertisement
I’m ngl bro..idk what you’re saying. Sounds good tho. Go Canes 😂
spinning GIF

You know Sanders was dying to get McClain on the field with his big name, 5-star pedigree, blah blah blah.

But even with CU's naked depth chart, his beanpole self couldn't get off the sideline for the longest.

Tells us all we need to know about the kid not being serious about football

#HardPass

Or maybe, just maybe, it tells you all you need to know about Deions inability to coach or be a leader/developer of young men.

I dont put anything on this kid. I put it all on the melanated community's blind love for the snake-oil lore of Deion Sanders.

Deion, who can manipulate young mothers like Cormani's with his name, accolades, and corrupt reverend like speak.

Deion set the standard. Deion convinced this young man and his family he would start. I'd be willing to bet D$ savings account that "hard work & tough coaching " were NOT apart of the recruiting pitch.

Kids had nothing in the realm of development. Whole defense was ***. Deion isn't a good coach. Deion failed that young man. Period.

Im not about to be hard on a young man with no strong male leadership in his life.

Advertisement
Or maybe, just maybe, it tells you all you need to know about Deions inability to coach or be a leader/developer of young men.
Idk anyone in any coaching or leadership position that acts like Deion.
Haven’t seen any military leader, legendary coach, or ceo that acts the way he does.
Maybe my memory is failing. Have there been people that momentarily reach a certain level of success that have acted similarly? Maybe.
But a long tenured successful leader is rarely that self absorbing and attention seeking.
Maybe this is a new era in coaching and I’m just getting old. But I just can’t see it.

Idk anyone in any coaching or leadership position that acts like Deion.
Haven’t seen any military leader, legendary coach, or c acts the way he does.
Maybe my memory is failing. Have there been people that momentarily reach a certain level of success that have acted similarly? Maybe.
But a long tenured successful leader is rarely that self absorbing and attention seeking.
Maybe this is a new era in coaching and I’m just getting old. But I just can’t see it.

Precisely. I truly despise that man. He's the epitome of self centered. Its insane to me how people are placing so much angst and vitriol on a 17 year old and not the leaders around him.

Deion and hos mother have set him up for failure. Reading pages of negative comments about this kid is disturbing and disappointing. Especially when his mother, Lack of Father, and Deion, havent taken any of this negativity.

Precisely. I truly despise that man. He's the epitome of self centered. Its insane to me how people are placing so much angst and vitriol on a 17 year old and not the leaders around him.

Deion and hos mother have set him up for failure. Reading pages of negative comments about this kid is disturbing and disappointing. Especially when his mother, Lack of Father, and Deion, havent taken any of this negativity.
Seems like you may be letting your feelings about Deion in a little...

The thread is filled with hate toward Deion and Cormani's mother... but people are super hurt because they feel Cormani played them (and their steadfast posting that everything would work out for Miami) and/or Mario, who they said would never be played... but if the loafer fits, they must admit...

It is a pretty amusing thread really.. If he stays at Colorado, cool. If he goes to FSU, beat him. If he comes to Miami, win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh, sure. There are always outliers. But that they are an accident, not just a rarity, tells you all you need to know. And I think it generally applies across most sports, …. (look at the clusterf@cks he’s created, then tell me if anyone would want michael jordan coaching their NBA team)??
I wouldn’t want or let Jordan do so much as place a bet on my team. Outside of playing the game, that man is a g@d**** disaster.

Advertisement
Seems like you may be letting your feelings about Deion in a little...

The thread is filled with hate toward Deion and Cormani's mother... but people are super hurt because they feel Cormani played them (and their steadfast posting that everything would work out for Miami) and/or Mario, who they said would never be played... but if the loafer fits, they must admit...

It is a pretty amusing thread really.. If he stays at Colorado, cool. If he goes to FSU, beat him. If he comes to Miami, win.

Man, those 2 or 3 comments pale in comparison to the contrary POV. Its a whole lot of piling on the young man and he was in a very ****ed up predicament stuck between Deion, his mother, and probably every single highly melanated male adult hes related too because playing for Deion is what a young melanated kid, that plays DB from the state of Florida, is supposed to do because he's "Prime".

I dont think Cormani was trying to play UM at all. I dont see it as some nefarious plot to make UM look bad or embarass the school. I think he was a young man easily manipulated because he has no real man or father type to represent him. Its not about feelings for or against Deion its about having an objective POV and being fair.

I would rather stick Luis Cristobal at CB over Cormani. I'm not even exaggerating either. Genuinely being serious. This dude has no business being a part of this program. I don't think people realize how bad our culture was pre-Mario. We're finally turning things around, and the last thing we need is this kid

Last edited:
So did practically everyone else....but to think he's not capable of coaching CBs is Ludicrous.
Name one CB he's developed in his coaching career. And don't say Travis Hunter because it's way too early and my great-grandmother could coach him.

Advertisement
Back