Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Lose Ace Ventura GIF

It seems like he never mentally recovered his confidence after the poor UA All Star game practice showing. (kid from Utah was working him in drills). Then the whispers started and people started looking at him with the side-eye after he stopped practicing I think and then didnt play in the game at all IRRC. (I could be wrong here).

Seems like a kid that realized that maybe he wasnt as good as he thought he was just off natural talent alone and he needed to actually put in work to be great. Which he never had to do in his life and wasnt willing to do. (per the buzz coming out of Colorado) Hence, here we are.
He was always weak mentally. A total mama’s boy.

Advertisement
Kid was 17-18 getting life changing $$$ thrown his/his families way by multiple schools

I think back to when I was that age and I can’t imagine how I woulda acted especially if I had some snakes in my circle guiding me

Not excusing what he/they did, just adding my perspective. Maybe the kid gets humbled? Maybe he never does? We don’t know that answer now but I’ve spent a total of 0 seconds with him. I’d trust Mario’s choice considering he’s spent considerable time with both the kid and the family.
I knew it wasn't nice to lie to people back in kindergarten. I also knew if someone said they were coming to see me that it was rude to go somewhere without telling them so they didn't make a trip for no reason.

Nothing. He thinks we should gamble on kids in their 20s who still have the same "traits" they had in high school...

Because, you know, I guess, these college transfers once had 5 stars in high school. Or else our old defensive coaching staff once liked a particular recruit.

Makes sense...
Still waiting for Lingard and Pope to develop.

Advertisement
But u are good with us taking Hayes this cycle because that’s exactly what he did to the gators lol

It's always funny to see people make ridiculous comparisons.

First, is Hayes now trying to go back to the Gators? Let me know when that happens.

Second, Cormani lied to multiple people multiple times. ****, I'll even at @Cribby , who can verify all of the lies and crazy stories coming out of Cormani's camp in December and January of his recruitment. It's not about "one missed visit".

I'm tired of not-really-Miami-fans making up apologist arguments to try to tell us that every recruit does everything the same and that there are no degrees os separation or severity.

Cormani McClain is NOT the same as Adarius Hayes. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
I’d have to look back in gator tears as we have it covered in there but I’m not remembering Hayes acting like Cormani and doing things the exact or close to exactly the same things Cormani did.
Post in thread 'Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/adarius-hayes-lb-largo-ov-this-weekend.189328/post-6979067

Post in thread 'Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/adarius-hayes-lb-largo-ov-this-weekend.189328/post-6979133

I think these were the ones. Not trying to stir the pot but I did remember that being mentioned.

Advertisement
I’d have to look back in gator tears as we have it covered in there but I’m not remembering Hayes acting like Cormani and doing things the exact or close to exactly the same things Cormani did.

Did he act 100% the same no. But did he didn’t tell them he was going to visit us and when their LB coach went to do his in home visit he was already on our campus, so exactly what his last sentence says

Felonious Monk said:
I knew it wasn't nice to lie to people back in kindergarten. I also knew if someone said they were coming to see me that it was rude to go somewhere without telling them so they didn't make a trip for no reason.

Hayes ghosted Napier when he went to visit him? News to me.

Cormani's situation was set up for shock value to generate buzz for Deion. Can you show me a Hayes video anything like this?

View attachment 284608

Ghosted their LB coach when he went to do his final in home and he was already at Miami on his OV. Didn’t tell either his position coach or their HC he was going to OV Miami and even told them he was solid and was shutting his recruitment down

Any 12 I come up with you will just disagree with to support your argument lol

But let me ask you this and shake whatever feelings you are in over how his recruitment went, and I get the shade this kid deserves on how that went down, but would you trade the Cormani gamble with the talent he has for any of these dudes spots on the roster

Harris
Williams
Freeney

Again as you can go back and re-read I’m not advocating for the jit and if the bridges are burned with Mario really that’s all that matters.

But Mario will make the numbers work, it always does work out. Cormani has 1st round potential, if u think he’s worth taking a low risk high reward gamble I def buy it
Nah, I'm not hard headed. I can have legit conversations and be proven wrong.

My conversation will hone in on that 12th player compared to Cormani. I went through the roster and don't think it's as easy as ppl say.

So please, for conversations sake, name the 12 you would cut.

Advertisement
Back