Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Oh, that's right. I forgot about that.

Yeah, regarding him coming here - "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here!"
Bull****.

Miami ain't byke until they have at least one Cormani-level koo koo on roster.

It's also very important that Cormani refer to himself in the third person during all media engagements.

Get with the program.

1665450515728.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
🥱
I told yall after signing day that Brown will be better in college.
This MF'er Cormani didn't play anybody!
That was a fantastic call coach. I remember you saying it too. Back when Whoremani pulled his signing day stunt I was ****ed and majorly disappointed. Thought the kid would be a day 1 starter here. Now it looks like he did us a huge favor by sparring us the drama and disillusionment that comes with a 5 star bust. Thanks Whoremani! We ended up with Damari Brown. We can't thank you enough!

Advertisement
Advertisement
But Prime is an elort DB coach, guess like I said if u dont have it u dont have it. Bad eval by alot of schools here
Not sure he cared if Cormani was legit or not. He cared about the marketing hype of landing him since I’m sure his plan was to be out of Colorado after his kid graduates

Media comparing Cormani to the Hunter situation was smh worthy. By all accounts Hunter, besides being way more talented, also handles his business. I have a friend that spoke to his school and at Jackson St about fitness and nutrition and he said Hunter was sitting there taking notes about everything, super engaged and professional etc

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back