Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
shoe throwing GIF

I have to say, that was a **** good read and react from W. @Memnon , do you agree he exhibits good mirror technique? How would you rate his kick step?

Advertisement
Well we did bring a cancer from Alabama who likes to fight teammates. Ijs!

Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.
Cane LOCK.

Heisman invitee 2024.

You heard it here first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he handle it that way because it wasn’t his choice…. Moms and handlers? I’m asking not in defense of him because I wasn’t really that hyped about him in the first place. I just understand while a lot of families allow these youngins to make their own decision for their future, there are also a bunch of parents who don’t and pull strings for their own interest not what’s best for the kid.
He tried to hide the trip to Colorado and gaslighted us by posting “y’all trim” when photos from his secret Colorado visit leaked.

He went to Colorado because he wanted NIL money right away and didn’t want to wait until he enrolled that summer.

Florida law didn’t allow that but was ok in Colorado.

He tried to hide the trip to Colorado and gaslighted us by posting “y’all trim” when photos from his secret Colorado visit leaked.

He went to Colorado because he wanted NIL money right away and didn’t want to wait until he enrolled that summer.

Florida law didn’t allow that but was ok in Colorado.
Nothing to do right away. He went to highest bidder. Miami upped bag twice for the kid, he still didn’t shut it down/sign. Continued taking calls and negotiating (not sure if it was him directly or his advisors). His team even went to Bama (before CU visit) saying for 800K he would flip from Miami to them. It was biggest bag wins.
EFBD76C0-0EFD-4997-AB2F-6F4CBA15A0DF.jpeg

Advertisement
Back