Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he handle it that way because it wasn’t his choice…. Moms and handlers? I’m asking not in defense of him because I wasn’t really that hyped about him in the first place. I just understand while a lot of families allow these youngins to make their own decision for their future, there are also a bunch of parents who don’t and pull strings for their own interest not what’s best for the kid.
All of the above. His mom made the announcement of FALSE ALARM the morning of signing day while he hid....like a fvking coward. You want to decommit and go elsewhere? Ok, fine. Act like a man, call Mario, tell him the deal, then call Prime and accept his offer.....like a grown up. Instead he hid behind those ratchet fake eyelashes while momma blinked away the big bad Hurricanes so they could get paid by Prime.

This is the NIL era in a nutshell.

He was nothing but cash , till he found out being 3000 miles away at a place he really didn’t feel right at and it affected his play .

Now his pride has been cut open and nothing found , no heart no passion no warmth of team that wanted him just emptiness.

Now he wants to go to a stacked DB team that really doesn’t need him .

I would not inquire at all until HE makes contact with us only then will we has a , hey what’s up strange hearing from you , then I’d act like a more important call coming in .
Telling him got to get this call , call me back later got to go .

He’ll show up at Hect center unannounced
Show up at Hecht unannounced and get booted off the property....F him and his bag chasing Mom...

Plot thickens….

151FA9A6-3EA0-4A80-A42B-ADBA6D94FAD8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here are some reminders of what he did leading up to his last minute "FALSE ALARM"

View attachment 284528
View attachment 284529
View attachment 284530
View attachment 284531

There is plenty more. For example, the empty table adorned in green and orange balloons that he no-showed at. I'm pszed enough from this guy's stupidity that I'm not going to waste any more time digging for internet receipts.

F him. F him hard. F Deion. Double F his fly-swatter eyelash mother.

I still want to cream pie the old girl.

/I said it

And this is why you don’t get bent out of shape when a highly ranked recruit that clowns coaches goes elsewhere. They have poor attitudes, terrible advisors and sometimes money grabbing parents. As the kids say, these types aren’t built for big time football. Once they step on campus they melt. And yet every year we do it to ourselves with these types. I bet he actually wanted to go to Bama in the first place and Saban saw his character and told him to kick rocks.

Advertisement
Back