Cormani out at CU

Here are some reminders of what he did leading up to his last minute "FALSE ALARM"

1710354915141.png

1710355055073.png

1710355127309.png

1710355203390.png

There is plenty more. For example, the empty table adorned in green and orange balloons that he no-showed at. I'm pszed enough from this guy's stupidity that I'm not going to waste any more time digging for internet receipts.

F him. F him hard. F Deion. Double F his fly-swatter eyelash mother.

Advertisement
It's sad because you got the sense something like this could happen. Kid has talent, not great to see it potentially go to waste.
He was just a freshman last year. It’s way too early to write him off. The environment at Colorado wasn’t exactly conducive to a kid trying to mature and figure things out. A change of scenery will probably help a lot.

Advertisement
He hits the portal and distracts all the star ***** coaches while Mario sneaks in and actually gets the good dbs. How many people said he'd be in the portal after one year?

You know Sanders was dying to get McClain on the field with his big name, 5-star pedigree, blah blah blah.

But even with CU's naked depth chart, his beanpole self couldn't get off the sideline for the longest.

Tells us all we need to know about the kid not being serious about football

#HardPass

Last edited:
Advertisement
The last thing this roster needs is a guy that has been a cancer at a prior stop. Even if we have depth issues there, get someone else in the portal.
Not just the attitude. Cormani was terrible on the field last year. His college tape is hot garbage. He is not a can’t miss immediate starter here or anywhere unless he gets drastically better

Not just the attitude. Cormani was terrible on the field last year. His college tape is hot garbage. He is not a can’t miss immediate starter here or anywhere unless he gets drastically better

Could McClain get his **** together?

Yeah, sure.

But do we want to spend any time coaxing him to put the forth the necessary effort?

These kids who love the perks that come with being a football player but don't actually love the sport will get you beat every time

Last edited:
Advertisement
You usually have good intel, so I'd love to hear a little more about his disrespect of the staff. He didn't handle it well as far as I can tell, but I'd love details if you can give them.
He left the staff holding their Nuts going to Colorado, when they showed up at his HS when he knew they were coming....even his HS Coach was troubled by it.

Exactly. If he begged forgiveness, humbled himself, and offered to come as a walk-on using some of his big past NIL $ to pay for tuition himself, then MAYBE he could be given a chance.
He was nothing but cash , till he found out being 3000 miles away at a place he really didn’t feel right at and it affected his play .

Now his pride has been cut open and nothing found , no heart no passion no warmth of team that wanted him just emptiness.

Now he wants to go to a stacked DB team that really doesn’t need him .

I would not inquire at all until HE makes contact with us only then will we has a , hey what’s up strange hearing from you , then I’d act like a more important call coming in .
Telling him got to get this call , call me back later got to go .

He’ll show up at Hect center unannounced

Advertisement
Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.

Love is tough. Family. I hope this kid gets it together. Whatever whatever whatever.

Did I display enough empathy to this young man and his mother?

Prayers sent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back