Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
They already have like 20 DBs on their roster but they probably will still take him since their goal seems to be a roster comprised of 50% WRs/DBs.

They will take him because F$U has contracted the "Gator Star ***** disease".

Advertisement
He left the staff holding their Nuts going to Colorado, when they showed up at his HS when he knew they were coming....even his HS Coach was troubled by it.
Did he handle it that way because it wasn’t his choice…. Moms and handlers? I’m asking not in defense of him because I wasn’t really that hyped about him in the first place. I just understand while a lot of families allow these youngins to make their own decision for their future, there are also a bunch of parents who don’t and pull strings for their own interest not what’s best for the kid.

Did he handle it that way because it wasn’t his choice…. Moms and handlers? I’m asking not in defense of him because I wasn’t really that hyped about him in the first place. I just understand while a lot of families allow these youngins to make their own decision for their future, there are also a bunch of parents who don’t and pull strings for their own interest not what’s best for the kid.
Regardless, it was a B*tch move.....

Advertisement
I’d still take him here (runs away)
Come Here GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back