Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Didn’t care for the way he handled his flip… and definitely didn’t care to see he didn’t take to some tough love/coaching from Prime himself.

Kid has a ton of talent but I don’t think us building this ship up right now is the best move for us or him.
Yeah, he'd have to come and completely fall in line with Mario (as long as his name isn't Jacolby) or I don't think it'll work for him.

Advertisement
**** him in one ear and out the other, but now that he is done pretending to be a football player he can start on that career in twink ****

Advertisement
Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

After listening to the podcast with Malik talking about some of the former players bad habits/attitudes, I think the only thing that can ever turn this program around are kids who want to fit into the culture that Mario wants to build. Cormani ain’t it
Does Malik talk about first and foremost he was one of those kids?

Advertisement
I hear you and it’s probably 100% right but I’m sorry the videos I’ve seen of playing for ‘Coach Prime’ the guy seems like a fkn ******* and the worlds most self absorbed person. I imagine the kids all hate it.
While true, Cormani should have thought about that before burning bridges with his out of control ego and disrespectful behavior.

Advertisement
I know we would like to set/continue the "you had your chance" precadent but do we at least inquire here??

Mostly because our depth is a little suspect.
If he joins FSU I'd incentivise a walk-on with a scholarship offer to block him into the ******* bleachers.

Advertisement
Back