2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Not sure what time he got, but the headline tells you all you need to know.
/

Different article

To get a better sense of just how unique Harbor is as a two-sport athlete, USA TODAY Sports compared him with four other star athletes – each of whom ran the 100- and 200-meter dash in high school, like Harbor, and played on the football team.

Three of those athletes – Tyreek Hill, Christian McCaffrey and Randy Moss – went on to excel in the NFL. The fourth, professional sprinter Erriyon Knighton, is an Olympian and world bronze medalist on the track

Yeah lol I don’t think Dennis Smith is that intelligent to make those parallels - maybe I’m wrong. But his Page 47 of Google images Cane material doesn’t lead to a ton of confidence

…. and what makes you think Dennis Smith is not that intelligent?

Not that I’m saying that tweet means anything significant, especially with respect to McLain. I think it has more to do with Harbor, but I just found your comment curious.

Advertisement
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Same. Butter, brown sugar & honey in the pan. Might add a little Sweet Baby Ray's this time, I always tinker with my recipes.

View attachment 225657
There needs to be a salivating emoji.

Between that and the way he put Mark Pope on blast, I’m thinking Deion may not be Mr. Wonderful.
U can always make mistakes in the past that's human and fine. But when u grown asf and treat that kid like that for cameras that's bad. Still could be some cool homie u meet but that type of personality I dunno man. That screams tiktoker to me

Almost 800 pages for a kid who ain’t coming to miami. Amazing. Likely to be over 1,000 and that’s the 5th thread on the subject. Andrew and Dmoney love it. Can’t believe ppl are still tuned into his recruitment when nothing is changing by the minute, hour or day
Fax and Cormani and them boys doing a good job acting like UM has a chance. We know how these end when they feel like this.

Advertisement
In before cormommy Says that Jesus Christ drove him to Colorado as opposed to Ben Franklin

Almost 800 pages for a kid who ain’t coming to miami. Amazing. Likely to be over 1,000 and that’s the 5th thread on the subject. Andrew and Dmoney love it. Can’t believe ppl are still tuned into his recruitment when nothing is changing by the minute, hour or day
You’ve literally posted about 100 times yourself in here and just posted in the thread that you just checked in again on so tell me more about this

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’ve literally posted about 100 times yourself and here andjust posted in the thread that you just checked in again so tell me more about this

It's always hilarious to see Mopes post their negativity over and over and over again in a thread, and then criticize the rest of us for posting so much...

Advertisement
McClain wants to surprise everyone. He knows that we know he's going to pick Colorado, so he's going to surprise us by picking Miami. But it's also possible that he knows we know that he is planning to surprise us by picking Miami, so he'll surprise us by picking Colorado. But he could also know that we know he is going to surprise us by picking Colorado after trying to surprise everyone by picking Miami after trying to convince everyone he was picking Colorado, so he'll end up picking Miami.

McClain wants to surprise everyone. He knows that we know he's going to pick Colorado, so he's going to surprise us by picking Miami. But it's also possible that he knows we know that he is planning to surprise us by picking Miami, so he'll surprise us by picking Colorado. But he could also know that we know he is going to surprise us by picking Colorado after trying to surprise everyone by picking Miami after trying to convince everyone he was picking Colorado, so he'll end up picking Miami.
my bet is he goes to Bama bc someone in his circle wisens up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back