2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I understand it (and I could be wrong, easily) is that:

• Cormani's camp had an agreed to NIL deal with Miami, and on NSD elements in Colorado exceeded it
  • Miami then matched, but Cormani's camp then wanted DVD immediately promoted to an on field position
  • Cormani took a secret visit to Colorado. That's fine, except he told everyone he was still in Florida
  • Miami exposed this by the entire coaching staff taking a visit to Lakeland
  • Cormani "visited" Colorado with the intent of signing with them on 1/15. Except he can't, and his camp did not realize it. Now Cormani's camp has had to back shuffle and pretend that they are still invested in Miami
  • The clear intent is to sign with Colorado the moment the clock strikes 2/1, when he can legitimately sign

And I don't blame him personally, but he's being steered in this direction by his advisors.

You're forgetting the part about the documentary and how he's partially getting paid that way.

Advertisement
Cant pull the offer, you want to keep it on table due to that 1% chance that he has a “change of heart”.

But one thing is for certain, no more resources should be used besides a few texts here and there. He knows the offer, he knows the coaches and he knows the campus. As Cribby said “take it or leave it”.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230119_111437_Gallery.jpg

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Advertisement
Since it’s posted in this thread… looks good but did you have to “Trim” off any fat?
I did, but I did it piece by piece after I cut the cubes. Some pieces just had way too much fat that would never render and end up chewy, so if needed I'd trim anywhere from ⅛" - ½".

Came out great, wife will probably break out the red panties tonight.

I did, but I did it piece by piece after I cut the cubes. Some pieces just had way too much fat that would never render and end up chewy, so if needed I'd trim anywhere from ⅛" - ½".

Came out great, wife will probably break out the red panties tonight.
Final product looked delicious! Great work mate!! U deserve the premium package tonight from wifey ! Lol

Advertisement
Almost 800 pages for a kid who ain’t coming to miami. Amazing. Likely to be over 1,000 and that’s the 5th thread on the subject. Andrew and Dmoney love it. Can’t believe ppl are still tuned into his recruitment when nothing is changing by the minute, hour or day

Advertisement
Almost 800 pages for a kid who ain’t coming to miami. Amazing. Likely to be over 1,000 and that’s the 5th thread on the subject. Andrew and Dmoney love it. Can’t believe ppl are still tuned into his recruitment when nothing is changing by the minute, hour or day

In fairness, I'd wager 1/3 of these pages have nothing at all to do with Cormani. There's probably two dozen pages on BBQ alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back