2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It turned out to be ridiculous but it was definitely the narrative. People in general are unaware of their biases, on these CFB boards they are a paradigm. Innis was maxed out because he committed elsewhere. If he was a Cane he would have been would have been called a no nonsense leader with having the right mentality to make it to the league. We do this every cycle. We also make fun of this exact thing as a group in Gator Tears.
You’re completely right

I agree with the talent acquisition and felt differently before the whole secret visit and being a no show meeting with the coaches.

If there is no trust or the party has no honor. I would not be getting into any significant business deals with folks like that. It rarely, if ever works out in the end.

Not to mention, If his recruitment causes this much drama, What do you think is going to happen if Brown or someone else starts to see more meaningful reps early on because he weighs 25lbs more. You think his camp is not going to be shopping around every year?

Regardless, I think there is a very slim chance he even signings here. Looking at his actions, I’m pretty sure he is just string UM along for publicity, for when he flips to Colorado.
Season 23 Episode 21 GIF by Law & Order
Mario should not have the " look behind your back" on continuously to see what this guy is doing...... much less the strain of catering to him while other good players watch because of his attitude, drama, and games.......**** NO...
Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV
**** NAW..........

Advertisement
Not saying I disagree but if there was an area I would put blind faith into Mario to do what’s necessary it’s things like this

He knows the recruiting game but also don’t think he’s going to sit around and let a kid make a fool of him

Some probably feel he already has but those same people don’t know the details of what’s going on
Not a good look or image to have our Canes trolled continuously by a drama queen (the mother) and a player who lies and plays games with Coaches....
Ask those Coaches who waited on his wimpy A** , and ( he never showed) while they waited............how did they feel, when this went public?,
They looked like idiots..........
Negativity flying around all over the place....
Naw...strong pass......we got a Cane culture to build,........... not drama set up with drama queens...

Not a good look or image to have our Canes trolled continuously by a drama queen (the mother) and a player who lies and plays games with Coaches....
Ask those Coaches who waited on his wimpy A** , and ( he never showed) while they waited............how did they feel, when this went public?,
They looked like idiots..........
Negativity flying around all over the place....
Naw...strong pass......we got a Cane culture to build,........... not drama set up with drama queens...
I agree with this but none of know the details

If there’s one person who feels stronger about it than any of us it’s Mario

That’s my point

Advertisement
Since NIL contracts are being written just as most other business contracts could we see NIL's having non-compete clauses added? Something to the affect of if they leave it has to be out of conference etc....
the FTC might take offense to the non compete clause, they are seeking to invalidate ALL of them. i don't think they have the legal authority to do so, but that doesn't seem to matter much anymore.

Advertisement
Peterson made sure that he did what he had to do to make sure he was able to play and consistently at an elite level. Also, it's been a few years, but I don't remember him necessarily being a drama queen. He was going to commit to an underwhelming Cane team that was clearly slipping, LSU came along and dropped bags and jobs for the Peterson clan, and then it was a wrap.

Could be wrong about Peterson, but that was my rough recollection of how it went down. He didn't seem flaky and he made sure to always perform.
I was off on this, the drama around Peterson wasn’t so much him as much as Grassy/Scout getting trolled by Big Conch and the melt down after.

Advertisement
I was off on this, the drama around Peterson wasn’t so much him as much as Grassy/Scout getting trolled by Big Conch and the melt down after.

Big Conch, lol. Haven't heard that name in a minute. Another dude was close to him. He used to post on Ferman's board. Said he worked in the schools or something. Funny ************. Trolled the **** out of the board haha.

Been following this recruiting **** for a long time and this is the first time I've heard of a recruit who didn't know when he could or couldn't sign a NLI lol Not buying that one at all.
They knew this kid was gonna get dragged on social media and that the writers were gonna bash him.

It’s all damage control including the documentary.
Trust me. They’re gonna
make him look like an introverted mommas boy who doesn’t want the attention and just wants to play for Deion cause he’s the greatest. Lol.

First it was his moms fault for shutting down the signing
Then it was grades
Then it was his school didn’t want to send paper work or transcripts

Then it was he didn’t know he couldn’t sign on the 15th

Now he all of the sudden his coaches saying that he is some introverted non attention seeking young man.

Ohh and btw, he Hates the spotlight and the cameras
Despite the fact that everything being done right now has to do with cameras following him everywhere.

Next it’s gonna be that he didn’t know the staff was coming to see him.

Now everyone around him is acting like they didn’t know where he was at or where he was going.
Every narrative is being spun to protect the dudes image.

People claiming all over social
Media that Cormani should jump at the opportunity to learn under Prime and play next the Travis hunter. Apparently two top CB’s are gonna take Colorado all
The way to the Natty. Bold statement for two players who have never played power 5 football and a coaching staff who couldn’t beat SC State.

lol y’all act like Deion some kind of evil mastermind
You mean the same Deion that knew Travis Hunter was committing to JSU for over a month and didn’t tell a single soul at his alma mater? Only to leave HIS school high and dry with no replacements while he watched a HS kid throw the Noles hat on the floor? Evil? nah no way.

Just imagine if Ed Reed did that **** to UM. Unforgivable behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back