2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm being told different sources, but mainly Barstool. The family has already been in contact with their CEO and what I heard back in December was they were in the midst of negotiating media rights with them as well. With the timing of it all, it wouldn't surprise me if this Cormani "documentary" we've been hearing about may have something to do with this.
Barstool giving Cormani NIL is one thing, but the media rights for anyone else is laughable. Barstool doesn’t have the money to get back the media rights to “Coach Prime.” They aren’t in the same stratosphere as Amazon. If you see season 4 on Barstool’s network, it means Amazon didn’t think it was good and not enough people watched it, to renew. Period.

Advertisement
Not true. It wasn’t as good but he struck back. No MTV airplay but was on heavy rotation on BET.

Not bad. I never heard it but I’m glad Luke didn’t completely lay down.
I guess the Bloods in Miami don’t care about the Bloods in LA because they were talking a lot of sh*t about Death Row.
Is Luke protected in Miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know what his decision will be but this is where things stand
Cribby do u know why he made no kind of announcement sunday 15th like he said he would ? I believe cause his surprise got ruined to Colorado but who knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby do u know why he made no kind of announcement sunday 15th like he said he would ? I believe cause his surprise got ruined to Colorado but who knows
I’ve been told for a couple weeks the 15th stuff was never happening. I’ve never bought the surprise was ruined stuff. All the media has been saying for weeks he wasn’t coming to UM and Colorado was the likely choice. That would‘ve surprised no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back