2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Kelly is their DC. I'm assuming 4 man front based off his FSU days.
Yeah idk what their pass rush situation is but if it’s Kelly Ima just imply he’s gonna manufacture a lot of pressure somehow and leave hunter and cormani (if he’s going there) on islands

• Agree
Reactions: DC3
Advertisement
Lies No GIF

Barstool will get zero content out of Cormani and being owned by a public company they aren't giving a college kid hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Be as it may, I don’t profess to be in the know the slightest with the Cormani recruitment. All I’m doing is passing along some of the info I’m getting. Do with it as you wish. GO CANES!!

There is no way Sanders is there more than 2 years. 1 results are gonna smack him in the face and 2 if they dont he will be looking for the quickest way outa there to the NFL likely. Im not even sure of him being such a great recruiter yet. Let me see him do a full class at Boulder. Grabbing 1 or 2 top kids is not something impressive. We grabbed the 2 top OTs that everyone wanted in the same class. Since its Colorado, i would say a top 12 class would be atleast impressive. Lets see how he copes when results have to be weathered like Mario did. Sanders out talented everyone in the SWAC.

One thing im not gonna do is downplay Cormani's talent because he likely gone. I said it many times, he is the #1 player for me. And like i keep telling yall, 1 year you mad u lost a player, 12 months later, he calling your phone asking if you got a roster spot. Like Singletary
Nah....Bain is our #1 recruit, and will prove it down the road.

Advertisement
From what I'm being told different sources, but mainly Barstool. The family has already been in contact with their CEO and what I heard back in December was they were in the midst of negotiating media rights with them as well. With the timing of it all, it wouldn't surprise me if this Cormani "documentary" we've been hearing about may have something to do with this.
I have no sources for this particular situation but I know 100% Penn Gambling is about to own 100% of barstool and barstool just had their Mass gaming license held up and almost denied because of their affiliation with college students.

If Barstool is still involved with Prime and NIL they won’t be able to do so in a couple months because barstool will basically be draft kings.

Maybe there is a way around it

Hahaha! Look at this cornball back in full herb form! Grandpa Puke should be ashamed that he still lets this clown suck him off. Let's check Brewster's faux intensity when they're down 8 TDs to TCU.

**** is hilarious.

I would make fun of all the Buff fans sticking their chests out now, but though I didn't want Mario over a few others, I remember having that feeling that holy ****, we might be relevant again...lol

Advertisement
I have no sources for this particular situation but I know 100% Penn Gambling is about to own 100% of barstool and barstool just had their Mass gaming license held up and almost denied because of their affiliation with college students.

If Barstool is still involved with Prime and NIL they won’t be able to do so in a couple months because barstool will basically be draft kings.

Maybe there is a way around it
I hope Dave Portnoy chokes on a piece of Pizza crust during his next review, and they can't revive him.....F him. Dude is a Grade A POS....

This is some Gator logic here.

Why is it Gator logic to say it's probably not a good fit at this point?

I didn't say, "good riddance, we never needed him!!!!!". I'm saying he'll probably be great but it just doesn't make sense for Miami to keep going after him at this point. It doesn't seem like it would work out given what Mario is trying to build. He'll fit right in with Deion, and I don't say that with any negativity.

What does company being public has to do with anything? Do you realize that Ruiz’s company is public as well and he’s using it to give Miami players NIL.
Being a public company means they actually have to get an ROI unlike the collectives.

Ruiz has his athletes doing actual promotions of the LifeWallet brand and by all accounts has been wildly successful taking an unknown brand and turning it into a well known name that has also spurned several business offshoots. So much so they changed the name from MSP Recovery to LifeWallet.

Do you really think Barstool Sports/Penn Gaming will get literally anything of value in return for paying Cormani even $100k of the supposed $250-500k annually he's rumored to be getting?

Sort of. He wasn’t gone right away… but the events transpired right in front of our eyes.

He got offered a bigger bag in final hour before ESD (which he let Miami know about) - that is a clue he was still on board.

Miami (at first) balked at the idea (which caused the FALSE ALARM tweet).

Miami then realized he wasn’t bluffing - Matched the amount requested late Wednesday night (hence why Geo/Cribby got the info stating “he’s expected to sign by Friday”).

Well Thursday/Friday came and went with no signature. You know why? He/his team then had the BALLS to come back once again giving ultimatums… this time it was DVD.

By then it appears Miami wasn’t about to play this game (regardless of if DVD was in Mario’s plans for being on-field) as it didn’t fit the timeline of change.

From that moment it was clear, it was open season.
From what I heard the whole 15th thing was mega CAP that wasn't ever happening.

Advertisement
I hope Dave Portnoy chokes on a piece of Pizza crust during his next review, and they can't revive him.....F him. Dude is a Grade A POS....
If he keeps devouring pizza, he's going to be a fat ***.

**** is hilarious.

I would make fun of all the Buff fans sticking their chests out now, but though I didn't want Mario over a few others, I remember having that feeling that holy ****, we might be relevant again...lol
Agree. I don't even fault CU fans (for now) as we all know how hope and dreams of relevance can be beyond inebriating to any fanbase/school that is long-suffering on the field.

It's all the other weirdos that are slurping all things Grime and Colorado that can eff off immediately. Unless you've been in a cave or a coma for the last decade +, to think this from the likes of Tim Brewster is kewl only means that you yourself are a soft-shouldered connoisseur of weak sauce gheyness.

Advertisement
Sort of. He wasn’t gone right away… but the events transpired right in front of our eyes.

He got offered a bigger bag in final hour before ESD (which he let Miami know about) - that is a clue he was still on board.

Miami (at first) balked at the idea (which caused the FALSE ALARM tweet).

Miami then realized he wasn’t bluffing - Matched the amount requested late Wednesday night (hence why Geo/Cribby got the info stating “he’s expected to sign by Friday”).

Well Thursday/Friday came and went with no signature. You know why? He/his team then had the BALLS to come back once again giving ultimatums… this time it was DVD.

By then it appears Miami wasn’t about to play this game (regardless of if DVD was in Mario’s plans for being on-field) as it didn’t fit the timeline of change.

From that moment it was clear, it was open season.
Your name Duracell?

Don't think we are in the driver's seat. U don't have a second announcement to recommit to the same school u committed to. U want to shock the world (which the world isn't watching no one cares) u pick the bum *** buffalos which wouldn't shock anyone
At this point I’d saying “shocking the world” would be sticking with Miami.

I don’t think it’s shocking actually that they dropped his ranking. Rankings are about physical ability physical potential and mental acuity to play the game and the projection based off of past examples of where someone will wind up in their career. We’ve already been told in the past that certain schools do get bumps because the potential is more likely to be realized and other schools have been nailed like Miami for failing to develop. I’m guessing they dropped them because they know that most recruits with this kind of drama and games at the end never live up to expectations so while they’re not gonna completely Knock him down they’re not exactly going to assume he’s going to be top three again

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back