2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this in reference to? Why do ppl keep posting vague *** tweets like that where people don't even know who you're talking about.

If his claim is that cormani ship has sailed, why not say it? Who is he protecting by being so vague? (Other than himself).

Twitter Insiders need to drop their balls more bc this is soft ****.

I get being secretive if a committed player is coming to visit us or something, but saying one of our commits ship has sailed but not actually putting your name to it? SOFT
Cause he doesn’t know ****

Advertisement
That's the main point of concern here. Bissainthe disrespected Miami during a visit to FSU and he's turned into one of the most anticipated MVPs of the defense. I think we can all agree it was a smart decision to continue to recruit Wes. Every situation is different, and we fans certainly have less information than DVD and the other coaches recruiting McClain. At the end of the day, Mario will make the call.
mannnn you know if he signs here and balls out all will be forgotten. With Wes I do not recall, did he do this while he was committed? I seem to recall it was prior to announcing for us which is a slight distinction. If on ESD Cormani said I am decommitting then went on to do all this IDK if most people would have the same gripe (some would because they are miserable) but it is the fact doing this while "committed" throwing up the U at the under armour game, showing up decked out in Canes gear, saying he will "announce" on the 15th but still saying it is Miami in that weird interview only to do nothing on the 15th except lie about his location and visit with his whole fam out to CO.

Cane or not, we will be just fine. It wouldn't shock me to see this kid end up at a Juco or not enroll until August.

Advertisement
Wow a day ago they were saying to flip the crystal balls back to Miami.
Which I pointed out that their ties are both connected to Miami… the same Miami who drove all the way to Lakeland and he was already gone. They’re getting fed BS just like Frank to make it seem like Miami has a chance - it’s a better story that way.

What is this in reference to? Why do ppl keep posting vague *** tweets like that where people don't even know who you're talking about.

If his claim is that cormani ship has sailed, why not say it? Who is he protecting by being so vague? (Other than himself).

Twitter Insiders need to drop their balls more bc this is soft ****.

I get being secretive if a committed player is coming to visit us or something, but saying one of our commits ship has sailed but not actually putting your name to it? SOFT
Less than 48 hours after tweeting this too LoL

Pull the NIL deal. Watch how quickly Deion lowers the offer, no need to overpay with Miami out of it. Be hilarious for him to get the same amount Miami was originally going to pay and now have to be in Colorado.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arch Manning didn’t do this

I get that, but Arch had like 10 million reasons to go to Texas, and they spent like $250K on His recruiting visit alone, seriously doubt He'd be going to Texas if they were in the poorhouse. But we also give backlash to recruits who handle recruiting the right way and take it to NSD, see when Tyson Campbell signed to UGA.

I'll never understand how kids get the surprise back when it's so obvious lol

would be something if he looped back around and signed with Florida. If db development is the main thing he can get that with Raymond. THAT would be a surprise. I am sure Florida would take him back. They are pretty desperate for anything positive after Rashada.

Advertisement
If it is Colorado, I’m just confused as to where the $$ came from.
From what I'm being told different sources, but mainly Barstool. The family has already been in contact with their CEO and what I heard back in December was they were in the midst of negotiating media rights with them as well. With the timing of it all, it wouldn't surprise me if this Cormani "documentary" we've been hearing about may have something to do with this.

David Lake's podcast was pretty brutal. He's
I’ve never seen 100% of his highlights but I’ve seen some game film from him I was just kinda taken aback that you said that but I understand what you mean lol he’s not ivey ish in his movements though you’re saying he’s ivey ish in that he seems to have no recovery speed to you. He moves compels different from ivey tho. Ivey struggles to get going. I think CM sometimes is too reliant on his athleticism so he tries to do some wild **** and it makes him look more toast than he is
He's better than most are wanting to admit right now.

But that right there would get him embarrassed at CU. A true freshman over reliant on his athleticism, with a terrible defense around him, going against those offenses. He'll get picked on by opposing QBs. Fr season won't be pretty.

I get that, but Arch had like 10 million reasons to go to Texas, and they spent like $250K on His recruiting visit alone, seriously doubt He'd be going to Texas if they were in the poorhouse. But we also give backlash to recruits who handle recruiting the right way and take it to NSD, see when Tyson Campbell signed to UGA.
I was just using Arch as an example. You can go up and down the top kids and Cormani is the only one taking it to this level so not sure what your point actually is

I’ve got no issue with any of it honestly

We feed into it

Sounds like staff had coordinated and then there was family-wide radio silence.
they were supposed to be meeting him at school so they would have had to coordinate with the school for sure. It's possible the staff sensed something up after he was not returning calls (I suspect) and then arranged with school for a visit without necessarily telling family they would be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back