2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Politics got him. That **** did not play well for years when came to the miami broward pipeline

He had a huge slip up a while back when he was GA'ing. We were actually very cool at the time but that was over 10 years ago. Last I heard he was back coaching in HS but again, that was a while ago. I hope all is well with him.

He had a huge slip up a while back when he was GA'ing. We were actually very cool at the time but that was over 10 years ago. Last I heard he was back coaching in HS but again, that was a while ago. I hope all is well with him.
Yeah I heard he was coaching too. But that Berlin situation didn’t play well to powers that been In broward back then

Trust me ppl will still be “shocked” and make a huge deal over the #1 player in the country going to play at Colorado simply because of Deion. It will be a huge story all over Twitter, Instagram, 247, rivals and espn.

Miami did blow up the plan but let’s not downplay it will make waves in recruiting again just not as much of a surprise as Travis Hunter was. It’s played out and has dragged on way too long. Most normal ppl have already moved on and don’t even care what this kid does. Once he didn’t sign ESD most should’ve moved on.
There’s a difference between being shocked about him picking CU & being shocked he spurned Miami and Bama in the final hour (See Travis Hunter).

But it’s clear Miami wasn’t about to let Deion control the narrative, aka having the secret visit let Cormani say “oh Im all Miami etc…” just to throw the U hat on NSD.

Advertisement
They already had elite OL and front 7 players. You talking like they didnt

Your original claim was that OL and front seven are the most important positions to have premier talent. That’s why I responded because there isn’t a credible argument for LB being more important than QB, WR, and CB in today’s game. You also specifically cited LSU’s four-loss 2022 team as an example supporting your claim.

Anyone who looks at that 2019 LSU squad I referenced in my counterclaim and argues against the notion that their most important, their most valuable, and their overall best players were:

QB Joe Burrow
WR Jamaar Chase
WR Justin Jefferson
CB Derek Stingley (first-team All-American that season and eventual #3 overall pick in the 2022 draft)

Then there’s zero point in engaging in further discussion. Their OL and front seven were stout enough to contend in their conference. Their studs at two of the undeniably most important positions in the sport — elite QB and elite WR — carried that team to a title. I know harping on the importance of having elite QB/WR talent isn’t as popular around here these days given our issues recruiting those premium positions, so I should’ve figured it’d be met with resistance.

But what was actually elite about that 2019 LSU team? Was it really their OL that produced a 3rd, a 4th, and 6th round pick? No one who isn’t a troll would even try to dispute how elite & valuable Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson were that year and are now in the NFL.

QB, WR, OL, DL, and CB. No matter what order you put them in, those are the five most important position groups. Not LB.

Last edited:
Your original claim was that OL and front seven are the most important positions to have premier talent. That’s why I responded because there isn’t a credible argument for LB being more important than QB, WR, and CB in today’s game. You also specifically cited LSU’s four-loss 2022 team as an example supporting your claim.

Anyone who looks at that 2019 LSU squad I referenced in my counterclaim and argues against the notion that their most important, their most valuable, and their overall best players were:

QB Joe Burrow
WR Jamaar Chase
WR Justin Jefferson
CB Derek Stingley (first-team All-American that season and eventual #3 overall pick in the 2022 draft)

Then there’s zero point in engaging in further discussion. Their OL and front seven were stout enough to contend in their conference. Their studs at two of the undeniably most important positions in the sport — elite QB and elite WR — carried that team to a title. I know harping on the importance of having elite QB/WR talent isn’t as popular around here these days given our issues recruiting those premium positions, so I should’ve figured it’d be met with resistance.

But what was actually elite about that 2019 LSU team? Was it really their OL that produced a 3rd, a 4th, and 6th round pick? No one who isn’t a troll would even try to dispute how elite & valuable Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson were that year and are now in the NFL.
They are the most important. Simple as. I have seen elite QB's eith great targets struggle because the OL was a turnstile. I seen average RBs make the pro bowl with elite OL. You can be elite in college and not get drafted 1st round so not sure why you saying that. Rambo had an elite season at Miami and went undrafted.

There’s a difference between being shocked about him picking CU & being shocked he spurned Miami and Bama in the final hour (See Travis Hunter).

But it’s clear Miami wasn’t about to let Deion control the narrative, aka having the secret visit let Cormani say “oh Im all Miami etc…” just to throw the U hat on NSD.
They should announced his scholly was pulled to kill the hat game

Advertisement
Pat Peterson made a business decision at the end. And the correct one at that..and this kid is not in pats stratosphere as a player.. not even close.
Kid reminds me more of Hargreaves than Peterson but that’s not a bad thing either

idk this kid is legit 6’1 6’2..he has all the tools. If you want a body type to represent you CB McClain is it..he ain’t Pat tho as a football player
Yeah he’s taller than Hargreaves but the way they play is similar to me. Hargreaves came on and IIRC started from Day 1 until he decided to jump to the NFL. That kid was a baller though he was slightly limited physically

Peterson was kinda built like a safety with CB speed

Advertisement
Yeah he’s taller than Hargreaves but the way they play is similar to me. Hargreaves came on and IIRC started from Day 1 until he decided to jump to the NFL. That kid was a baller though he was slightly limited physically

Peterson was kinda built like a safety with CB speed
Pat was a freak man. Dude could’ve been a AP safety. a top nickel corner still today in the league

Out of all the writers I’ve heard or had articles sent to me the Brian Smith ( I think that’s his name) has had the most realistic info on CM out all of them.
Thank you. What do you think of Frank Tucker?

Advertisement
there were 5 portal guys visiting there this weekend, and Cormani.

This is the 2nd portal guy to commit.
Deion had generational physical gifts. His speed & quickness was so prolific he could lock his guy down or bait QBs into thinking a receiver was open and then close in for a pick. He didn't rely on technique, and he certainly never tackled. Do these kids think "Coach Prime" can just gift them those attributes and turn them into what he was? If that's what they've been sold, they're in for a bitter disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back