2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hate to be critical of young kids but the sooner McClain distances himself from his mom the better off he will be in life. He is not being advised by intelligent people. Just a bunch of people whose entire self worth is tied into a teenager being recruited to play football.
This rarely ends well for the young person.
I expect to see this pop up on Message Board Geniuses.

Are some of you d*ckwagging douchecanoes still throwing temper tantrums over this guy?
I was!.. But now thanks to this post and several more like it in the last 48 hours, I have finally seen the light!

There was a kid years ago that got labled the J e w i s h Jordan... I forget his name but I do remember when the story went viral for a minute....He was orthadox I believe...

Edit - Saying J E W I S H gets blocked??? Really???
Account details -> Preferences -> Uncheck profanity filter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It has nothing to do with which school he picks. Parents do not always act in the best interest of their kids, even when thinking they are. I make the same argument for Rashada and his father. But I do not buy into the position that parents are always correct. And having been around youth sports for a very long time I have watched parents often lead their kids into very bad decisions, high school, AAU and college.
Sometimes the truth hurts.
All of that may be true, but you don’t even know that, you have no idea what actually is happening outside your sources on the interwebz. Still even if it’s true, it’s unhinged to ask a 17 year old to distance themselves from their mom. People in here are embarrassing themselves.

There was a kid years ago that got labled the J e w i s h Jordan... I forget his name but I do remember when the story went viral for a minute....He was orthadox I believe...

Edit - Saying J E W I S H gets blocked??? Really???
George Santos?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back