2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
McCarthy is obviously mentally challenged. Cormani visited Colorado, okay. High recruits visit other schools, as they should. Colorado wasn’t an option prior to him committing toMiami. He should exhaust all of his options. That’s not trolling, that’s being smart. Dude is private af so don’t nobody know ****. All these stories coming out just seem ridiculous. They CB’d Fla and was wrong af and now because he visited Colorado, they jumped on the Colorado CB train and might be wrong af again. Who knows, they might be right but He still hasn’t decommitted yet. He’s a 17 year old making an extremely important life decision. Let the **** play out.
If you really think that he and the supposed adults assisting him handled this maturely I really don't know what to say.

Kid has been a clown from the start.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Advertisement
I hate to be critical of young kids but the sooner McClain distances himself from his mom the better off he will be in life. He is not being advised by intelligent people. Just a bunch of people whose entire self worth is tied into a teenager being recruited to play football.
This rarely ends well for the young person.

I hate to be critical of young kids but the sooner McClain distances himself from his mom the better off he will be in life. He is not being advised by intelligent people. Just a bunch of people whose entire self worth is tied into a teenager being recruited to play football.
This rarely ends well for the young person.

Thats his mama big dawg. Saying a 17 year old kid needs to distance himself from his MAMA?!? Lol, ya’ll gotta relax and distance yourself from this recruitment.

Advertisement
McCarthy is obviously mentally challenged. Cormani visited Colorado, okay. High recruits visit other schools, as they should. Colorado wasn’t an option prior to him committing toMiami. He should exhaust all of his options. That’s not trolling, that’s being smart. Dude is private af so don’t nobody know ****. All these stories coming out just seem ridiculous. They CB’d Fla and was wrong af and now because he visited Colorado, they jumped on the Colorado CB train and might be wrong af again. Who knows, they might be right but He still hasn’t decommitted yet. He’s a 17 year old making an extremely important life decision. Let the **** play out.
Dude, you can’t be serious.
The kid just stood up the staff, including the head coach that traveled 5 hrs to visit him. While taking a secrete visit to Colorado and claiming to be in Tampa. This kid has been stringing the staff along since ESD, and is using Miami to create drama around his eventual flip to Colorado. There is nothing to play out. Kid has been trolling Miami for nearly a month. It’s time to cut bait and move on. We still have a good CB class and freed up NIL funds. It must be some kind of coping mechanism, when people are still believing their is any chance this kid is signing here.

The recruiting philosophy would be much sounder if it was treated like a woman you’re just starting to get to know and talk to. Some people get real attached and butthurt with a female that isn’t exclusively with them. If a girl wants to go out or go on a date with someone else then you play it cool and do the same. Go on a date with someone else and see how she reacts or how she likes it. You’ll find out real quick if she’s in to you or not. Problem is too many people are desperate and thirsty and get attached to the first girl that gives them attention.

Recruits have to be told “look man we know who we are and what we’re doing. You wanna jump on a plane and go to Boulder? Go ahead son. Say hi to Deion for me. Come back to me and give us the last chance to match the offer since you’re committed to us”

If the deal is too much, you let the kid freeze his *** off in Colorado. If the kid doesn’t give you the chance to match then he really doesn’t want to be a hurricane and that’s not what we need right now and not what we should ever want anyway.

Cormani is a **** of a talent and everyone that’s talking **** right now about him and his family are
Going to be pumping their chest if he ends up signing with us. Let the kid make his decision and don’t give him extra reason to be ****ed off at us. Once he flips or signs with someone else, he catch all the flack then.

Advertisement
Dude, you can’t be serious.
The kid just stood up the staff, including the head coach that traveled 5 hrs to visit him. While taking a secrete visit to Colorado and claiming to be in Tampa. This kid has been stringing the staff along since ESD, and is using Miami to create drama around his eventual flip to Colorado. There is nothing to play out. Kid has been trolling Miami for nearly a month. It’s time to cut bait and move on. We still have a good CB class and freed up NIL funds. It must be some kind of coping mechanism, when people are still believing their is any chance this kid is signing here.
Has it been confirmed that the staff confirmed a meeting with Cormani before going there???

Because i wouldn’t be surprised - as I’ve said - that he just lied and said he’d be around and wasn’t going to Boulder and they didn’t believe him and went up there and blew up his troll.

Has it been confirmed that the staff confirmed a meeting with Cormani before going there???

Because i wouldn’t be surprised - as I’ve said - that he just lied and said he’d be around and wasn’t going to Boulder and they didn’t believe him and went up there and blew up his troll.

No, it has not been confirmed and not sure how it would be honestly.

No, it has not been confirmed and not sure how it would be honestly.
So it seems something happened as he didn’t even make an announcement about not making an announcement. 😂

My guess is our staff’s visit to Lakeland threw a wrench in it as I believe that it was being set up for him to pick CU today. Especially with Gaby Crystal balling a flip with a 7 confidence. They blew up his troll in my clueless opinion.

Advertisement
Be honest. How many of you have ever been comfortable with his commitment? 1st he was all UF, then committed to us out of nowhere. and now this.. I personally felt something was off with this commitment from the gate
You forgot 1st he’s from Lakeland.

LAKELAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back