2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
moms seems like she might be the one wrapped around deion's finger

clout chasin'

Could be a good thing if she pushed for the visit.

Praying we can get another mom snatching the NIL moment, but this time it works in our favor. That would be the most shocking end to this.

Don’t mind me I’m grasping at straws.

Advertisement
This one going on Message Board Geniuses lol
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

That would actually be a rather high level recruiting tactic. Interesting proposition.
Tbh, I initially thought about it in a serious manner, but as I kept saying it over and over, I couldn't keep a straight face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did he run JSU when he was there? Did he coach the team well and give his all? That’s all that matters. All coaches try to make this game deeper than what it is. It’s up to fans to understand reality from coach speak/entertainment. That man didn’t con anyone. About 75% of the team were former fbs castoffs. JSU was their last chance. Again y’all talking about this man like orchestrated some Ponzi scheme. It’s only football… Naw it’s only recruiting. I don’t see why people get so emotional over this. There are so many kids that play ball, just recruit and develop. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t care about Deion or HBCUs if he wasn’t recruiting Cormani. And has he made a decision yet?

Whether you like him or not, I don’t see how you can say he scammed or conned black people. He won games, brought positive press, new endorsement deal, more tv time, etc. He took the opportunity JSU gave them and made them one of the hottest programs in the country.
I am a Miami Hurricane. You recruit against me, you're my enemy. It's that simple.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why people can’t just let it go and forget about it. Mane we acting like Cane Tears over here. SMH if he comes cool, if he doesn’t we pick ourselves up and keep moving. All this crying and tagging kids family is bish moves.

Don’t wanna see no more tears post about other teams when we can’t handle ish when it’s our turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back