2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
saw one site that gave the Canes < 5% chance and it's between CrimeTime and gaytuhs.

like that... no pressure on us

We need him, only because of how awful this program has been the last 20 years. But I’m not sure it worth all of this BS. Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of telling him to pound sand.

Advertisement

Jit look cold in that pic. I hope his mama didn’t go out there in that little Florida gear she wears around here.
Them nipples would of been hard as Valerian steel by the time they hit the tarmac.
1673832546637.gif

need to know more about the ghosting of our staff but if he led them to believe he would be there than that reflects very poorly on his character.
Well between the report the staff did go up and he wasn't there on top of him geo tagging being in Tampa when everyone knew he was in Boulder my money is that first report being true

Advertisement
Having trouble where this came from 15 minutes ago (i think Barstool) but making me feel some sort of way...
1673832926851.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
One special kid could make a difference if we were bordering on a championship, or the rarest of kids if we were near top 10.
But we’re too far away, and if he is that good he doesn’t seem like the type that would stick around very long. And it’s possible he’s a bust anyway.

Would be nice to sign him, but not a huge deal.

Don’t lump me in with them. I don’t follow teenagers and don’t even have instagram. Simply commenting on what’s being said and posted here.

I gotcha. Wasn’t necessarily lumping you in. Sorry it came off that way. Was mainly referring to why kids are the way they are in this era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back