2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixth Sense Hearing Voices GIF by Hey Mikey!

Advertisement
Man, let's not start the narrative that Mario told him to troll CU and Deion. That's so illogical it doesn't even make sense.

Anyhow, not coming at you, I just know how people run with stuff on this board.
Exactly. Especially when it's basically common knowledge that Sabag told the kid to troll both Mario and Corch Grime.

Advertisement
Tell me you've never seen Deion play without telling you've never seen Deion play. Not sure there's ever been another CB like Revis? How bout Champ, Charles and Rod Woodson for starters??? People say anything on this got**** board...
Did any of them shadow the opponent’s best receiver without any safety help on every single play of the game & completely shut down hall of famers week after week?

Come on Rattler, I know you know your stuff but give credit where it’s due.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strange, number.2 recruit in the country is supposed to announce today and no time listed or hype. Maybe he will not show again.

Advertisement
I love to have him here, but I feel Colorado is his announcement - Unfortunately, in CO, he will freeze his butt off and not have as much exposure... I Live in his area, he won't have near the homecoming his SEC friends get...If he does, by chance, choose Miami - He'll get a little love in Polk County.

Hope this gets announced today so we can move on.

Exactly. Especially when it's basically common knowledge that Sabag told the kid to troll both Mario and Corch Grime.

If I'm real, could anyone fault him if he picked Bama? That or went to learn under Deion who was this very boards pick for the most was never a Cane but the most like a Cane player ever just one year ago when Hunter signed with him?

If one gave me a chance to pick where the nation's most elite corner was going to go and my only three options were Bama, us, and wherever Deion was, I'd pick us dead last.

My only wish in all of this is that he handles it maturley. We're past that point though as our staff went to visit with him and he was a no show. Hopefully he's made contact, made amends, etc. Just be up front is all I ask as these grown *** men asking for your signature invest time in you while taking time away from other prospects and family. Give them the decency of honesty. They'll respect your opinion even if they don't like it or agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back