2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Miami fan base is personified in this thread.

When things r good? 15-0, ACCCG or bust, Fck Everyone!

When things r bad? Constant in-fighting, looking to take out frustration from w/in vs. the opps.

One recruit shouldn’t cause this much emotion, but I wish I could say this is a Cormani thing, but it’s not. Go through any long *** thread, & u’ll see that it starts off w/ information, then becomes propelled by the sky is falling, sprinkled in w/ some OT banter regarding good general sports debates, but then becomes rocket fueled by negativity towards the recruit & eventually each other.

Smh.

Advertisement
How did he prey on black people? Is he scamming us for money? Like it’s one thing to not like him as a player; which is wild to me, but some of the comments y’all are making are wild. My goodness it’s just football. Man you would think Deion embezzled millions from JSU and left a bunch of promising prospects out to hang. Like it’s really becoming disturbing how y’all are talking about man because of football… Wait no, be a use of recruiting.

Tying his taking an HBCU job(Which was a case of him knowing that no other school would take a chance on a guy with no relevant coaching experience) to GOD, then saying that he wants "To change the culture, to show that HBCUs are just as good as other places" and then bailing as soon as he could. That's how. Get off of his jock, he never gave a crap about anyone outside of himself. That's why on the way out he tried to torch the school, because he knew full well that he was foul as **** the way he did things.

Deion was and will ALWAYS be about Deion. Deion didn't give a **** about HBCUs his entire life, that is until FSU laughed his underqualified *** out of the room when they gave him a courtesy interview. He needed a degree, an HBCU gave him a path to get there. He needed a HC gig without having any full time coaching experience, an HBCU gave him the opportunity. He then pulled the classic con of acting like he cared about the culture, when in reality, he just wanted out the moment it became possible. Which is fine, just be a man and own it. Don't bring GOD into it, don't play on the insecurities of HBCU alumni and stakeholders, and don't sit there and lie about the state of HBCU football. Deion was always full of it, and anyone with any semblance of common sense saw through it.

again, I think DVD gets a position on field very soon now that Strong is rumored to be leaving for bama so we'll see. I think he'll be great but people are crowning him now for a very questionable and debated body of work where he hasn't *clearly* landed anyone solely or directly on the trail
I don’t think the Strong to Bama thing has any legs. Hasn’t been posted by any reputable source that I’ve seen. Bama247 posted a hot names for DC list and he wasn’t on there. Apparently they’re going to go real hard after Schumann

Advertisement
Rumor has it that deion offered Cormani his own duck

College Football GIF by Aflac Duck

Barstools and Dave Portnoy ain’t paying kid millions of dollar. Travis Hunter doesn’t even have a nil deal with them from people connected in recruiting. Maybe they selling him on publicly from being on show getting him NIL

Advertisement
I don’t think the Strong to Bama thing has any legs. Hasn’t been posted by any reputable source that I’ve seen. Bama247 posted a hot names for DC list and he wasn’t on there. Apparently they’re going to go real hard after Schumann
Fair point. I’m skeptical as well

This dude who posted it has been weirdly right on several things which is why I brought it up but it may not materialize and wouldn’t surprise me either way

When things r bad? Constant in-fighting, looking to take out frustration from w/in vs. the opps.

One recruit shouldn’t cause this much emotion, but I wish I could say this is a Cormani thing, but it’s not. Go through any long *** thread, & u’ll see that it starts off w/ information, then becomes propelled by the sky is falling, sprinkled in w/ some OT banter regarding good general sports debates, but then becomes rocket fueled by negativity towards the recruit & eventually each other.

Smh.
Happy Gary Vaynerchuk GIF by Russell Brunson

Advertisement
Don’t know if he’s THAT crazy….
Tackles per game:
Woodson- 4.3
Deion- 2.6
We’re talking about Cornerbacks not Linebackers… tackles are irrelevant… The reality is this conversation has me feeling old. I realize that a lot of fans are younger and didn’t see the impact that Prime had on the game at Cornerback. These other guys were great players also, but Prime was different!!! As a pure Corner it was Prime hands down. As a DB we can talk about the Woodsons and/or others. Both Rod and Charles played safety as well later in their careers… Prime only played Corner…

Advertisement

Smh.
Ppl would rather be right than see the program succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back