2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford, Jackson & Spencer all credited Addae out of their own mouths when they committed. Is DVD a better recruiter? 1000% but can we stop acting like Addae has never landed a single recruit in his life just to prop up DVD lol
this is my point ^

i'm not propping up addae or anyone else, i'm just saying people on here are crediting DVD with **** just to make addae look bad

don't do that, he'll do it himself ha

not to mention, *in my opinion* it's naive to think addae didn't play part in the brown brothers considering he landed porter and they were all teammates. I think mario does more than any particular staff member but people assuming our DB coach isn't involved in DB recruiting is just funny

we'll see if we land singeltary (who addae landed at UGA) how that's twisted on here to make it seem like it was all DVD or something like that

Advertisement
Stafford, Jackson & Spencer all credited Addae out of their own mouths when they committed. Is DVD a better recruiter? 1000% but can we stop acting like Addae has never landed a single recruit in his life just to prop up DVD lol
go bring it up with the insiders who legit said the opposite. you guys want to crown addae go ahead. he was getting fired. that was plain and simple. he was a problem for the staff w recruits. go ask SWFL Cane. funny how on the nuts you guys w the staff even after they failed. also, Im literally reading his commitment article and he didnt mention addae once so find it for me or continue nut hugging the failed staff.

stafford - he legit mentions that DVD and Addae were his primary recruiters. so you want to bring up addae but leave out where he said DVD Was also his primary. we know what addae brought recruiting wise this year and it wasn't a lot.

Last edited:
this is my point ^

i'm not propping up addae or anyone else, i'm just saying people on here are crediting DVD with **** just to make addae look bad

don't do that, he'll do it himself ha

not to mention, *in my opinion* it's naive to think addae didn't play part in the brown brothers considering he landed porter and they were all teammates. I think mario does more than any particular staff member but people assuming our DB coach isn't involved in DB recruiting is just funny

we'll see if we land singeltary (who addae landed at UGA) how that's twisted on here to make it seem like it was all DVD or something like that
Singletary was muschamp. he and Kirby take the reins in the DB recruiting. Kirby didnt gel w Addae bc of that also (and vice versa). again youre literally going against what is known but it's fine. once you see what happens when DVD is gone, you'll see. in the end, believe whatever you want.

go bring it up with the insiders who legit said the opposite. you guys want to crown addae go ahead. he was getting fired. that was plain and simple. he was a problem for the staff w recruits. go ask SWFL Cane. funny how on the nuts you guys w the staff even after they failed. also, Im literally reading his commitment article and he didnt mention addae once so find it for me or continue nut hugging the failed staff.
Addae was such an incredible recruiter at UG that when he notified them he was leaving they helped him pack. I know for a fact that recruits and their parents have soured on him more than once.

Advertisement
You realize insiders get information from a source that’s also pushing an agenda? This Addae narrative is definitely being forced on us pretty thick.

*Edited because Manny did hire DVD as an on field position coach

Last edited:
he specifically stated that we landed both brown brothers because of DVD was the lead which hasn't been posted anywhere

I stated he's a solid recruiter for sure, as i'm sure he's been involved in recruitments. His impact is overblown imo, that doesn't mean he's bad or even not good, but he's not a recruiting god as some would like to believe

i'll be happily wrong if someone shares that he's been the lead recruiter on several key recruits or even just one that actually end up signing. fwiw, I don't think cormani leaving is his fault either, he did an excellent job. but the same ppl praising DVD certainly don't give other staff members credit for *almost* landing recruits
He’s an analyst so I’m not certain that he gets credit for being a lead recruiter. There are people on here who can answer what his role was on those recent recruitments and there’s a good chance the guy you’re arguing with is one of them based on who he talks to.

As to Addae, I’ve been told by more than one insider here that he’s been a negative in recruiting.

You realize insiders get information from a source that’s also pushing an agenda? This Addae narrative is definitely being forced on us pretty thick.

Again, DVD hasn’t ever been an on field coach outside of his kids U11 team. Manny made this hire we’d call it lazy and desperate
the addae narrative became that bc he was lazy and awful as a recruiter and in on field coaching. EVEN D MONEY SAID **** BOUT ADDAE.

Again, DVD hasn’t ever been an on field coach outside of his kids U11 team. Manny made this hire we’d call it lazy and desperate

He was the CB coach in 2021 under Manny, lol.

Advertisement
He’s an analyst so I’m not certain that he gets credit for being a lead recruiter. There are people on here who can answer what his role was on those recent recruitments and there’s a good chance the guy you’re arguing with is one of them based on who he talks to.

As to Addae, I’ve been told by more than one insider here that he’s been a negative in recruiting.
Addae is without question one of the easiest coaches to replace on this staff. His recruiting is toilet water, and his DB Coaching is mediocre at best. Ask @Brooklyndee if what I just said isn't 100% truth.

Advertisement

Personally, I don’t know that DVD is a good coach on the technical side but he is a helluva recruiter so if that’s the goal then he’s a good hire for that. TRob couldn’t recruit top CB talent at Miami but at Bama he’s a stud. Addae looked better at UGA because of Kirby and Muschamp. If Addae is a great technical coach then that’s fine too I guess if they are going that direction but if he’s not, then I’m not seeing any strengths

Personally, I don’t know that DVD is a good coach on the technical side but he is a helluva recruiter so if that’s the goal then he’s a good hire for that. TRob couldn’t recruit top CB talent at Miami but at Bama he’s a stud. Addae looked better at UGA because of Kirby and Muschamp. If Addae is a great technical coach then that’s fine too I guess if they are going that direction but if he’s not, he’s not then I’m not seeing any strengths
UGA did just fine with Fran Brown who is the better DB coach . DB will always be elite there bc of the head guy takes a hands on approach. they will never struggle landing DB recruits.

Advertisement
he was T Robs assistant basically. was actually smart to get him on the road and coincidentally ended up w our best DB class in some time last season after years of failed DB recruiting.
F*ck it then I’m on the replace Addae train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back