2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting repost.

1673804045029.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man just be quite already with your negative, Devils advocate BS....DVD is our best recruiter on staff, and was the Brown brothers lead recruiter. He's loved in Dade in the HS recruiting circles. Take your miserable self on. @RVACane ....
Best recruiter on staff?! When you can’t name or give proof to anyone he’s actually landed?
Gagegolightly Durkin GIF by Paramount Network

I like DVD but you guys can’t make these bogus *** claims without backing it up

But then again you’re best friends with Deion so he probably told ya

Advertisement
DVD’s excellent on the recruiting side. Don’t know about the coaching.
I think he’s respected and a solid recruiter and I want him to remain a part of our program

My only point is he’s become a fanboys legend on here due to landing cormani.

…..Well he didn’t actually land cormani and he gets a lot of assumed credit for other recruiting wins just because people hate addae. Kind of like when fans love the backup qb blindly, fans are loving the off field coach to help fit their narratives about addae

All I’ve done is ask for proof of him being the lead on these other recruiting wins and as per typical, it doesn’t exist

Imagine going to Boulder Colorado and realizing it’s not South Florida but you’ve burnt every bridge acting like a troll and now must go.

I hope he hates himself for it but the kid just seems like a sheep I don’t think he has a clue what’s going on

Colorado was 1-11 last year....
Here's their 2023 schedule....

In all seriousness how many games do you think they'll win???
That's a tough schedule for a rebuilding team coming off a 1-11 campaign....

I see a 2 win season.

Advertisement
Going off what I hear it makes no sense to keep Addae especially with how Mario is with recruiting and relationships. I don’t get it but i‘m not the coach.
It’s concerning, I agree.

I think he’s respected and a solid recruiter and I want him to remain a part of our program

My only point is he’s become a fanboys legend on here due to landing cormani.

…..Well he didn’t actually land cormani and he gets a lot of assumed credit for other recruiting wins just because people hate addae. Kind of like when fans love the backup qb blindly, fans are loving the off field coach to help fit their narratives about addae

All I’ve done is ask for proof of him being the lead on these other recruiting wins and as per typical, it doesn’t exist

Live look at you posting…

3B77FF15-B0D6-4F3A-A98B-BFBE66EEAFE0.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t think this is accurate. He’s been mentioned in many recruitments before Addae was even here.
he specifically stated that we landed both brown brothers because of DVD was the lead which hasn't been posted anywhere

I stated he's a solid recruiter for sure, as i'm sure he's been involved in recruitments. His impact is overblown imo, that doesn't mean he's bad or even not good, but he's not a recruiting god as some would like to believe

i'll be happily wrong if someone shares that he's been the lead recruiter on several key recruits or even just one that actually end up signing. fwiw, I don't think cormani leaving is his fault either, he did an excellent job. but the same ppl praising DVD certainly don't give other staff members credit for *almost* landing recruits

Addae never really made it out to heritage from what we heard on here. A lot of the staff didn’t. Addae by everyone who knows stuff hasn’t recruited anyone. He failed there. He doesn’t put in effort. Not sure why you try to defend a bum staff member. Legit people were saying stuff about addae before cormani. Go ask cribby
Stafford, Jackson & Spencer all credited Addae out of their own mouths when they committed. Is DVD a better recruiter? 1000% but can we stop acting like Addae has never landed a single recruit in his life just to prop up DVD lol

Live look at you posting…

View attachment 224906
you're not wrong about that

I think it's good discussion though. I didn't exactly make a bold claim, yet still nothing has proven what I said was wrong. oh well I guess we should all just blindly post what everyone else posts and not open discussions on what actually is happening within the program and what's more optics by a fanbase

Imagine going to Boulder Colorado and realizing it’s not South Florida but you’ve burnt every bridge acting like a troll and now must go.

I hope he hates himself for it but the kid just seems like a sheep I don’t think he has a clue what’s going on

Oh best believe that He hasn't burned this bridge. Unless McClain proves to be an incompetent scrub on the field, Mario would take Him back in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back