2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s something to think about, it hasn’t snowed in Boulder since Jan 2 and the temps have been warm enough over the last 2 weeks to melt that 1/4 inch (especially on an artificial field). Yesterday was 52, why all that snow in the background? I wonder if these pictures are from Christmas break.

Nope. It dropped 10in last snow. My backyard still has snow

Advertisement
For everyone saying Barstool is giving Deion and his players NIL deals I don’t think that is true.

Pretty sure Barstool isn’t allowed to do that anymore. I know for a fact their gaming license got delayed and almost denied in Mass because Dave and company did a few college game day shows on college campus. Barstool is about to be 100% owned by Penn Gambling as well so when that happens it would be like MGM or fan Duel giving an NIL deal to a college player

He’ll win and get the kids.

Will he get to the playoffs and win a ship? Not ready to say that.. but he’s going to get talent. That’s for sure.. kids love that man to death.. they believe in him, it bigger then football for some..
He better get some OL to love him, cause he gone get his son killt behind that ****!

Colorado was 1-11 last year....
Here's their 2023 schedule....

In all seriousness how many games do you think they'll win???
That's a tough schedule for a rebuilding team coming off a 1-11 campaign....
It's going to be a long, long season for Neon and his merry men.

beautiful jim carey GIF

Advertisement
So if he came here he wouldn't be day 1 starter at CB??? Or at least heavy rotational player throughout the year eventually taking over at CB at some point during the year???.... I mean I get people are upset by the turn of events, and I'm not saying you are, but he's playing early and often wherever he goes....
The salt is real in alot of these posts. Reminds me of when we got Trajan Bandy and CJ Henderson went somewhere else. If the one thing you have to complain about is someone's weight you're trying to hard. He could very well have a solid year, if miami has a good year it's going to be more about who we have calling plays then him though.

Advertisement
So if he came here he wouldn't be day 1 starter at CB??? Or at least heavy rotational player throughout the year eventually taking over at CB at some point during the year???.... I mean I get people are upset by the turn of events, and I'm not saying you are, but he's playing early and often wherever he goes....
nobody said this when he committed here back in October.

Bama supposedly has backed off due to the red flags and drama Cormani is bringing
ehhh as cribby said, no one knows **** w this recruitment. he only knows probably barely a morsel and thats more than everyone else. I saw the bama post but again, I highly doubt bama dropped off bc of drama.

Well, he may have played Miami but Miami did a smart thing by at least taking the air out of a "shockwave" announcement to Colorado at Miami's expense.

If the coaches had not actually gone to Lakeland Cormani's trip to Boulder would not have been outed.

Draw your own conclusions but he was going to make a big announcement 1/16 and he got outed being in Boulder. No longer a big announcement it seems.

All this build up to have it fizzle at the 11th hour. Miami played him right back the best way they could.
now we like 247 bc they spoiled the kids surprise lol.

we have to get which one we like straight.

lol nah im sure coaches expecting something funny was happening so went up. hes an unsigned top 3 player in the country. if you guys thought people would stop recruiting him, youre nuts. we do the same ****. you recruit the kid until hes signed. then you recruit him to transfer (like we did allegedly with Lucas at ATM after the locker room incident). its dirty but its the nature of recruiting. a lot of people who supposedly tell others to man up or can't handle recruiting suddenly can't handle it when it gets tough to close out on the top 3 player in the country yeah saban, billy, Napier, whoever theyre gonna keep going at him until there is no shot. I suspect Mario was in his ears given his nature as a recruiter but if he relied on someone else and they dropped the ball, not good. eventually well know the full story of what caused him to maybe not sign w us.

Advertisement
I hear that, but you get my point. He’s not physically ready for heavy minutes of P5 football as a true Freshman I don’t care which conference.

But oh well. Some kids learn the hard way.

I don't agree. Safety? Sure. Not corner.

Tecory Couch came in at 150 and played as a freshman.....and early on, even with his size, was a better tackler than other bigger CBs.
DVD, his guy, was 176 at the combine after 4 years at Miami.

Corners and WRs are positions where that size requirement is not a requirement......it's a preference. You can be fine without it. Other positions are much more difficult without the required size.

Advertisement
Colorado was 1-11 last year....
Here's their 2023 schedule....

In all seriousness how many games do you think they'll win???
That's a tough schedule for a rebuilding team coming off a 1-11 campaign....
0-12.

I don't agree. Safety? Sure. Not corner.

Tecory Couch came in at 150 and played as a freshman.....and early on, even with his size, was a better tackler than other bigger CBs.
DVD, his guy, was 176 at the combine after 4 years at Miami.

Corners and WRs are positions where that size requirement is not a requirement......it's a preference. You can be fine without it. Other positions are much more difficult without the required size.
people are just salty. no one had an issue until he didnt sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back