2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis has gotten to the point where he’s underrated. He was the last real
shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatron and legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.
My 🐐 CB

Advertisement
So if he came here he wouldn't be day 1 starter at CB??? Or at least heavy rotational player throughout the year eventually taking over at CB at some point during the year???.... I mean I get people are upset by the turn of events, and I'm not saying you are, but he's playing early and often wherever he goes....
Here’s the point. He won’t be physically ready period whether with us or with Bama.

But he’ll look a helluva lot better with a stronger supporting cast around him so he’s not out there on an island.

If you’re a green CB playing behind a strong veteran front seven then that takes much pressure off you. That entire Buffs team is dog**** and he’s going to get exposed.

The only thing worse than being a QB on a **** team is being a CB on a **** team.

Advertisement
Steele to off field/gone. Strong to DC. Addae secondary coach, DVD CB coach.
why keep addae? hes reportedly not well liked by anyone (whether recruits, parents, coaches, and players). just fire addae promote DVD and have Steele work with the Safeties or even throw rumph in there to help

Steele to off field/gone. Strong to DC. Addae secondary coach, DVD CB coach.
That’s been the gossip , I posted a month or so ago I could see Steele leaving or retiring. But if DVD doesn’t get that on field job I wouldn’t be shocked it he bounced. He has leverage now and a little bit of a name in recruiting circles.

Advertisement
Here’s the point. He won’t be physically ready period whether with us or with Bama.

But he’ll look a helluva lot better with a stronger supporting cast around him so he’s not out there on an island.

If you’re a green CB playing behind a strong veteran front seven then that takes much pressure off you. That entire Buffs team is dog**** and he’s going to get exposed.

The only thing worse than being a QB on a **** team is being a CB on a **** team.
you said this last fall?

why keep addae? hes reportedly not well liked by anyone (whether recruits, parents, coaches, and players). just fire addae promote DVD and have Steele work with the Safeties or even throw rumph in there to help

That could work too. I was just throwing a possible scenario out there. I’m not in the camp of putting DVD on field for 1 specific recruit but I think long term DVD can be one of if not the best recruiters in the country.

Advertisement
That could work too. I was just throwing a possible scenario out there. I’m not in the camp of putting DVD on field for 1 specific recruit but I think long term DVD can be one of if not the best recruiters in the country.
I think you gotta give your analysts a shot esp if theyre one of your best recruiters. it wasn't like addae was amazing on field or recruiting. you have someone help DVD back there and see what happens. at the very least, youre landing stud kids. without DVD, we dont have a single CB here

If DVD doesn’t get an on field job I wouldn’t be shocked if he bounced.
1673795566710.gif

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but I believe Mario should pull his offer now(assuming Mario knows that he’s 100% gone.) There’s several reasons I feel this way: First, whether we admit it or not we’re going to get clowned all across the country if/when this kid does this. Remember how bad FSU got clowned over Hunter? Even though we all know it’s still an amazing recruiting class the narrative will be that it was a failure. If Mario comes out now and pulls his offer that means WE control the narrative by saying we don’t want someone like that at The U. Lastly, if you’re going to preach about culture and nobody is bigger than the team then you need to show it. The way we handled the Jackson and Cormani saga this last month or so makes it look like we have no dignity. That’s just my two cents...

Advertisement
Going off what I hear it makes no sense to keep Addae especially with how Mario is with recruiting and relationships. I don’t get it but i‘m not the coach.

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but I believe Mario should pull his offer now(assuming Mario knows that he’s 100% gone.) There’s several reasons I feel this way: First, whether we admit it or not we’re going to get clowned all across the country if/when this kid does this. Remember how bad FSU got clowned over Hunter? Even though we all know it’s still an amazing recruiting class the narrative will be that it was a failure. If Mario comes out now and pulls his offer that means WE control the narrative by saying we don’t want someone like that at The U. Lastly, if you’re going to preach about culture and nobody is bigger than the team then you need to show it. The way we handled the Jackson and Cormani saga this last month or so makes it look like we have no dignity. That’s just my two cents...
LOL 80 mil for a recruiting HC and now you want to pull offers bc youre salty it got tough recruiting a top 3 kid overall? get ready for more recruitments with these elite of the elite kids at fame positions. what if OSU boards said we should pull Innis offer bc he was listening to Mario and the HUGE bag we dropped to try to land him? nah they kept recruiting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back