2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here’s something to think about, it hasn’t snowed in Boulder since Jan 2 and the temps have been warm enough over the last 2 weeks to melt that 1/4 inch (especially on an artificial field). Yesterday was 52, why all that snow in the background? I wonder if these pictures are from Christmas break.

Attachments

• 8F96F310-5796-40BD-A84A-F4BB79DC8E43.jpeg
    8F96F310-5796-40BD-A84A-F4BB79DC8E43.jpeg
    625.9 KB · Views: 57
Advertisement
Here’s something to think about, it hasn’t snowed in Boulder since Jan 2 and the temps have been warm enough over the last 2 weeks to melt that 1/4 inch (especially on an artificial field). Yesterday was 52, why all that snow in the background? I wonder if these pictures are from Christmas break.
Possibly but snow sticks around for longer than you’d think. I grew up in CO and it would literally take weeks for the roads to fully clear. A full week in the 50s and there would still be snow at the edges of the road.

Jesus. This kid is 170 pounds soaking wet after a big meal at Denny’s. And he thinks he’s going to be ready by September to handle the physicality of Pac12 football?

He would definitely need a year of S&C but Deion’s gonna throw this kid to the wolves and let him get mauled then throw him under the boss.

Then Deion will leave after two seasons and this kid will portal out.

Jesus. This kid is 170 pounds soaking wet after a big meal at Denny’s. And he thinks he’s going to be ready by September to handle the physicality of Pac12 football?

He would definitely need a year of S&C but Deion’s gonna throw this kid to the wolves and let him get mauled then throw him under the boss.

Good

Advertisement

I don't think i've heard the terms Pac12 football and physicality in the same sentence in a long long time.

Deion didn't tackle. All he cares is if the kid can cover, regardless if he's 150 or 200 pounds.

Possibly but snow sticks around for longer than you’d think. I grew up in CO and it would literally take weeks for the roads to fully clear. A full week in the 50s and there would still be snow at the edges of the road.

I’m in the Northeast and one big snowstorm and the snow can sit there until Spring. But I also work at a school with artificial turf, that 1/4 in isn’t going to sit there that long. I looked back to Dec and it’s been 40-50s daily.

I know this is too much research on my part but I’m taking my morning **** and am bored.

Colorado was 1-11 last year....
Here's their 2023 schedule....

In all seriousness how many games do you think they'll win???
That's a tough schedule for a rebuilding team coming off a 1-11 campaign....

Revis has gotten to the point where he’s underrated. He was the last real
shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatron and legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.
100%

I’m a Jet fan so definitely a little biased however Revis is something I don’t think we’ll ever see again.

Sauce is a good zone corner but he wouldn’t be able to do half as much of what Revis was tasked with.

Deion while an elite athlete he couldn’t play physical enough to completely leave him on an island.

I’m not sure there’s ever been a corner like Revis.

Advertisement
Where does this troll job rank all time? Top 3 for sure for me.
The NIL helps us but troll jobs like this are going to increase. There's a lot of money out there. There's a lot of bullsht too. Right now, Dion is the ultimate carpet bagger. He's a traveling carnival. At my age, I can't devote one second giving a **** about some 17/18 year old. I realize it took me more than one second to write this post, but I'm really not sweating this. Canes have their best class in a long time.

I respect Deion highly but it’s no way in **** I’m signing with Colorado over Miami just because of coach prime and he may very well do it but the legacy of a Colorado player will never match up to a player for Miami.

You hate to lose kids like this but you have to ask yourself, is he talented? Yes. Is he going to make or break this recruiting class all by himself? No.

Now if we lost out on the Brown brothers then this would sting a lot more. This is similar to the Rashada situation in my opinion and if Cormani wants to hang off of Deion's nuts let him.

Advertisement
I don't think i've heard the terms Pac12 football and physicality in the same sentence in a long long time.

Deion didn't tackle. All he cares is if the kid can cover, regardless if he's 150 or 200 pounds.
I hear that, but you get my point. He’s not physically ready for heavy minutes of P5 football as a true Freshman I don’t care which conference.

But oh well. Some kids learn the hard way.

I hear that, but you get my point. He’s not physically ready for heavy minutes of P5 football as a true Freshman I don’t care which conference.

But oh well. Some kids learn the hard way.
So if he came here he wouldn't be day 1 starter at CB??? Or at least heavy rotational player throughout the year eventually taking over at CB at some point during the year???.... I mean I get people are upset by the turn of events, and I'm not saying you are, but he's playing early and often wherever he goes....

Well, he may have played Miami but Miami did a smart thing by at least taking the air out of a "shockwave" announcement to Colorado at Miami's expense.

If the coaches had not actually gone to Lakeland Cormani's trip to Boulder would not have been outed.

Draw your own conclusions but he was going to make a big announcement 1/16 and he got outed being in Boulder. No longer a big announcement it seems.

All this build up to have it fizzle at the 11th hour. Miami played him right back the best way they could.

Advertisement

I've heard that 30 degrees in the South, is colder than 30 degrees in Colorado, is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back