Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

2C296A39-CF4F-4E15-ACC8-52AEF7DD8FA0.jpeg

LET IT GO

Advertisement
Deion is 100% about Deion.
Most Coaches are...

If people think megalomaniacs like Nick Saban, Brian Kelly, Jim Harbaugh, Kirby Smart, Dabo Sweeney & countless others give two sh*ts about anybody other than themselves, then they’re sadly mistaken.

The majority of Coaches especially successful ones, have really big egos, it just comes with the territory, because in some respects it’s really hard to be good at the job without one.

dont know. not a criminal defense attorney, i'm a paper maker. i cant imagine he will win a stand your ground case carrying a concealed knife and then using it.
Well lucky for you I am and sure he can win if he used the knife because he had a reasonable belief of death or great bodily harm.

Advertisement
Oooooooo they finna get the brakes beat off of them next year. I see at least three 40 point Ls
View attachment 224830
We lost to our arch rival by 42 last year and it could have been 60. Will likely lose by 40 again in 23 too. This fanbase really needs to stop acting like we are better than Colorado. We’re not. Both programs stink to high heaven and both programs haven’t been relevant in 20 years.

Deion sanders is everything that’s wrong with this current world we live in. I hope he fails miserably but I’m not going to front like our ****** canes are any better than U Colorado

Last edited:
Deion doesn't care about any of these kids. Dude is just an attention *****. A couple 3-win seasons in Boulder and he'll go back to being irrelevant.

Advertisement
Most Coaches are...

If people think megalomaniacs like Nick Saban, Brian Kelly, Jim Harbaugh, Kirby Smart, Dabo Sweeney & countless others give two sh*ts about anybody other than themselves, then they’re sadly mistaken.

The majority of Coaches especially successful ones, have really big egos, it just comes with the territory, because in some respects it’s really hard to be good at the job without one.

Yeah, I don't like any of them.

don't know but it is just a matter of time. there is overwhelming evidence against him. he'll never get out of jail.
I have not looked up any evidence in the case. Given his prior record, if convicted, he will indeed be facing a serious sentence. He may be able to plea, but that would also be to time, without question. He's fucced.

Advertisement
Deon is trying to recruit the best players. Cormani is a POS for not answering TVD calls. Be up front and just say you aren’t coming. Wasent it obvious when the staff showed up to Lakeland high and the kid wasent there? Pathetic if that’s true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back