2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

"Cormani is currently committed to Miami. ... Until otherwise, Cormani is a Cane. If not...(oh well)"

LOL is this his coach? I don't know how he thinks he's being helpful by posting this. If you want a drama free commitment with no cameras, commit early, stay committed, and sign early. It's not like he didn't bring any of the attention on himself. He probably enjoys it.

A weird dude who doesn't google pics of men in fishnet tops. You're a weird dude who does google pics of men in fishnet tops and then shares them on a message board. Again, I'm doing nothing but reciting facts. Your preference is your own.
Your
Screen
Name
Is
Right
Said
Fred

I rest my case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go ahead and rest your case, then go back to googling pics of men in fishnet tops. Bye.

2859C61F-8E53-48E9-9E1A-6B3E0AD5598E.jpeg

We suck now and people were suggesting Jake Garcia should transfer before this season if he ever wants PT. What are you getting at?

Jake ain’t going anywhere..heard he’s been spending all his time getting ready for spring by practicing his staring into space.He feels by spring he will be able to stare into space and waste 25-30 seconds with anyone and give TVD a run for his money to be the staring starter next season..

Advertisement
Advertisement
From another respected poster here: "I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%."
There are people who love narcissist. There are people who love slime balls. Everyone is loved by someone lol. Doesn't mean your not that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back