2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There are people who love narcissist. There are people who love slime balls. Everyone is loved by someone lol. Doesn't mean your not that lol
A slime-ball is easy and obvious to recognize. A narcissist, on the other hand, is actually subversive, deceptive and operates in the shadows without a conscious - and much more destructive. I don't know Deion obviously - but I hope he is neither.

Oh yeah, 4 sure. That’s what I mentioned, that there r guys who were legit locked down CBs who get zero recognition b/c they played in an era w/ more charismatic guys, or guys who were good, but played on iconic teams that got all the attention.
Would you vote Rhonde Barber into the HOF?

47 picks. And I think 28 sacks blitzing, which is incredible, IMO. 1 SB ring.

Advertisement
A slime-ball is easy and obvious to recognize. A narcissist, on the other hand, is actually subversive, deceptive and operates in the shadows without a conscious - and much more destructive. I don't know Deion obviously - but I hope he is neither.
That Pope video man sheeeeeeeeeesh. He knew what he wanted to do. He had both half the room voting for kick off team and the other half second chance. Kept stalling and arguing second thirda chances blah blah blah, he knew he brought him there for cameras and to humiliate the kid. Maybe he deserved to be kicked off but he made it a show and it didn't have to be.

Darrell Green and Aeneas were ELITE. **** it was fire *** corners in those days. We ain't even brought up cats like Frank Minnifield and Hanford Dixon and Eric Allen...
Growing up an Eagles fan, I loved Eric Allen and Mark McMillan. I think they were a combined 6 feet tall but were some ******* dawgs playing out in the boundary.

Advertisement
YES!!! & he’s another head scratcher!
He’s a finalist, again. Hope he makes it eventually, like Lynch. Would be the 4th HOF player on those defenses.

It’s a shame Dungy could never figure out how to generate a offense to score 24 points a game. Bucs win a SB or two for him if he could have. Instead he gets fired after three first-game playoff exits without scoring a single touchdown.

Bucs might have beaten the Rams and then Tennessee had Dilfer not been lost for the season. Not that Trent was so good, but I still can’t figure out why Dungy liked Shaun King.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That Pope video man sheeeeeeeeeesh. He knew what he wanted to do. He had both half the room voting for kick off team and the other half second chance. Kept stalling and arguing second thirda chances blah blah blah, he knew he brought him there for cameras and to humiliate the kid. Maybe he deserved to be kicked off but he made it a show and it didn't have to be.
Deion is 100% about Deion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back